468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Embarassing moments
What are the most embarrassing moments you have had to endure as a sissy in a FLR?  I am one that loves to see him squirming and blushing in fear of what I am going to do next.  Really keeps him on his game and focused on being the best sissy he can be.  Come on sissies and wives and gf's tell us !!
This is worth watching, he looks absolutely terrified. She looks amazing, very elegant and graceful. The hair, dress, and shoes are perfect. What a goddess, very confident and powerful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhFSPz3RyTA
I¬īve had two embarrassing situations. The first is not to bad.

The first my online Mistress started me placing tampons in my rosebud. I went to the airport and in security I wanted to empty my pockets of metal, but accidentally threw 5 or 6 tampons in the tray. I was given very odd looks, but hurriedly gathered them back to my pocket.

The second I split my trousers wide open without realizing sometime before getting on a plane. The split put my pink panties on display. I heard giggling and two girls took pictures, but I didn¬īt realize of me. I left the plane went through immigration and traveled to my destination before I realized all the time hearing sniggering but not knowing why.
(05-16-2018, 03:18 PM)Lynn Wrote: I¬īve had two embarrassing situations. The first is not to bad.

The first my online Mistress started me placing tampons in my rosebud. I went to the airport and in security I wanted to empty my pockets of metal, but accidentally threw 5 or 6 tampons in the tray. I was given very odd looks, but hurriedly gathered them back to my pocket.

The second I split my trousers wide open without realizing sometime before getting on a plane. The split put my pink panties on display. I heard giggling and two girls took pictures, but I didn¬īt realize of me. I left the plane went through immigration and traveled to my destination before I realized all the time hearing sniggering but not knowing why.
Love it!  It is risky being a sissy!!  But part of the fun too..
I have found women reasoning away my false-maleness is one great way to humiliate me.

Having her speaking up about who the panties or slip are for that I am holding while waiting on a store line is another, while asking me if I am going to enjoy wearing the pretty new panties or slips I picked out? Which are my favorites? Which ones are the prettiest? Which will make you feel the the girl you've always wanted to be? Do I realize this is going to be my regular feminine undies and clothing around the house from now on?

Or being taken purse shopping and holding up over my arm/shoulder a purse she wants to see.

Being required to ask her before I can go to the "little girls room to tinkle" and having her say, "remember to go the new way I just potty trained you to go, seated and wiping up front like a good girl, right?"

Or being told to be quiet, the women are talking.
I am currently experiencing a new embarrassing situation.
An online Mistress convinced me to do a bicycle tour in chastity, and to post the keys to myself just before I left. The chastity device is a CB3000. Ok I'm small. When I am riding it's pointing upwards, when I dismount, it wants to fall down, but my lycra shorts won't let it. The result is an enormous tent in my shorts. I didn't realise until two women whispered and started giggling. Everytime I stop I have to check my anatomony.
There are plenty of embarrassing moments as a sissy in a FLR but undoubtedly the daily ritual of the all important curtsy never lets me forget who's in charge. She might giggle, she might totally ignore me or she just might give me one of her sly smiles indicating just how amusing all this is to her but in all the years we have been at this the embarrassment is still there because it reinforces my submissiveness.
One evening after being dressed and fully made-up She told me we were going out for a ride in public.   She drove for an hour on heavily crowded summer night streets with the windows.  She then informed me She wanted refreshments from a Hamburger stand.   Parking in a WELL-LIT spot totally in front and leaving me in the car She told me

"Sit there like a 'good girl', while I ORDER!"

A moment or so after She went in, then a car with two teenage Women pulled up next to my side of the vehicle.  I turned away so as not to be scrutinized.   Then She came out with our order, and entering the auto sat down but a moment after being settled in the driver's seat, She hailed the two young Women and said, 

"Beautiful evening isn't it?"

tapping my stocking clad thigh and pointed for me to turn and to acknowledge Their answer of agreement.  They answered 'yes... it sure was!',  while i nodded and smiled as femininely as possible.   We finished our snack, and then She drove off laughing mercilessly, then after a few more moments, turned and kissed me on my very mortified flushed cheek and told me...

Oh MISSY -- YOU TOTALLY PASSED! 
Meeting others as my sissy is one of the most embarrassing things for my sissy. I have occasionally succeeded in him actually creaming his panties in public and that really destroys any masculinity. Shopping does provide lots of opportunities to embarrass. Probably he would tell you meeting my mom as my sissy was the worst...
Tell us sissies. What is the most embarrassing thing so far for you?
(06-02-2018, 06:14 PM)SissysWife Wrote: Meeting others as my sissy is one of the most embarrassing things for my sissy.  I have occasionally succeeded in him actually creaming his panties in  public and that really destroys any masculinity.  Shopping does provide lots of opportunities to embarrass.  Probably he would tell you meeting my mom as my sissy was the worst...
Tell us sissies.  What is the most embarrassing thing so far for you?

SissysWife...

Perhaps the ultimate goal shall be not so 'detroying' male girls' so-called 'masculinity' but more proving to them as the true weaker and inferior sub-sex that 'masculinity' was really a fictional make-believe concept altogether.