468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now dressing my oldest son as a girl
I am now dressing my oldest son as a girl and he is starting to love it.15 years old and he does it part time at the moment.Saw his love of feminine clothing a month ago.Has it down already and did get his ears pierced 7 weeks ago.First outing with him dressed as a female was yesterday and did good.Loves it so much he wants to dress as female fulltime loving life as a girl.Like my husband,I do see him happy as a girl.Plans with him are get his nails and hair done in July.Has long hair that can be styled.Has the name picked out,Nicole and I like it.
(05-13-2018, 06:57 PM)Miss Korey Wrote: I am now dressing my oldest son as a girl and he is starting to love it.15 years old and he does it part time at the moment.Saw his love of feminine clothing a month ago.Has it down already and did get his ears pierced 7 weeks ago.First outing with him dressed as a female was yesterday and did good.Loves it so much he wants to dress as female fulltime loving life as a girl.Like my husband,I do see him happy as a girl.Plans with him are get his nails and hair done in July.Has long hair that can be styled.Has the name picked out,Nicole and I like it.

Oh Miss Korey, is your husband petticoatted too? What an amazing woman.

Heart Heart Heart
(05-14-2018, 06:14 AM)Michelle TV Wrote:
(05-13-2018, 06:57 PM)Miss Korey Wrote: I am now dressing my oldest son as a girl and he is starting to love it.15 years old and he does it part time at the moment.Saw his love of feminine clothing a month ago.Has it down already and did get his ears pierced 7 weeks ago.First outing with him dressed as a female was yesterday and did good.Loves it so much he wants to dress as female fulltime loving life as a girl.Like my husband,I do see him happy as a girl.Plans with him are get his nails and hair done in July.Has long hair that can be styled.Has the name picked out,Nicole and I like it.

Heart Heart Heart
yes
Oh Miss Korey how wonderful!!

A household devoid of silly masculine things.

It must be so nice too.

When you get chance please tell more about your life style.

Heart Heart Heart Heart

Wonderful Miss Korey, thanks for posting.

Many women today don't bother with legwear, but it sounds like your son would really enjoy the sensory experience. Secrets in lace has a tremendous selection of practical and very dressy hosiery that I am sure he will enjoy.

He might also enjoy a robe or gown as loungewear about the house, here are some inexpensive options. http://www.thesissystore.com/gownsrobes?zenid=nr1dnf7ml3l71qdv8ecc9utfq2

Have you considered getting him a part-time summer job in a female-owned business? It would be good for him to be exposed to positive female role models.

Wonderful news, the world is a better place when females take control and put their males in the proper place. Best of luck feel free to PM if you ever want to talk about the joys of petticoating.

RF
wish my mum had done this to me
I know she caught me dressing but she never said anything about it
(05-14-2018, 10:12 PM)Miss Korey Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 06:14 AM)Michelle TV Wrote:

Heart Heart Heart
yes

Do You also exert dominance over the male girls in Your family.... and if so was Your exceptionally interesting seeming Female Led journey one You believed from a very early age?
Thanks so much for sharing your petticoating experience of your son, Miss Korey...Women like you make the world a better place! Would love to hear more about your experiences with both your husband and son!

Most respectfully,

sissy jamieanne