468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Role Reversal/Petticoating
New gender role reversal/petticoating story posted. - http://truepetticoating.blogspot.com/201...ables.html.

When possible I love sharing a peek into the world of petticoating. While the story is fiction the content behind it is very real. I have worked with many mothers and grandmothers who have flipped their daughters/sons roles and taken their less than trilled sons to get perms while their sisters or cousins get buzzed.

Please share comments and other story ideas.

RF
LOVE IT! I am not ashamed to admit I refresh your blog multiple times a day hoping for more, you never disappoint. It's sooooo fun imagining him being humiliated at ballet class being the one who loves dresses and dolls now while the girls are playing football.
Another great intro of the inevitable sex-role reversal to come... especially in sports as only a venue for the young Female Masters of the world.
(05-14-2018, 01:27 PM)sissykimmy1 Wrote: LOVE IT!  I am not ashamed to admit I refresh your blog multiple times a day hoping for more, you never disappoint.  It's sooooo fun imagining him being humiliated at ballet class being the one who loves dresses and dolls now while the girls are playing football.

That is awesome, wish I had the time to dedicate to writing more. For now my focus is working with mothers who are really devoted to making Femtopia a reality.  Hopefully soon your want just have to imagine and can freeing watch a ballet recital of boys in tutus and enjoy a football game of all warrior girls.

RF
(05-25-2018, 11:42 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 01:27 PM)sissykimmy1 Wrote: LOVE IT!  I am not ashamed to admit I refresh your blog multiple times a day hoping for more, you never disappoint.  It's sooooo fun imagining him being humiliated at ballet class being the one who loves dresses and dolls now while the girls are playing football.

That is awesome, wish I had the time to dedicate to writing more. For now my focus is working with mothers who are really devoted to making Femtopia a reality.  Hopefully soon your want just have to imagine and can freeing watch a ballet recital of boys in tutus and enjoy a football game of all warrior girls.

RF

Oh yes Mz Rad Fem....

The day is soon to be when on all sports fields bold young Female Masters of tomorrow shall in Womanly contest clash, while on the sidelines dainty svelte  lacey high school princess male girls in full make-up shall be heard cheering in lady-like pitch:

Our School's Females have POWER!
Our school's Females are STRONG!
They play hard at SPORTS!
ALL THE DAY LONG!

And though we mere males are weak
And this truth us SO HURTS
We'll cheer THEM to VICTORY
With our pom-poms - IN SKIRTS!

cheer Them on