Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
me as an adult sissy

Please let me keep my panties on.
Are you about to receive a spanking, Peggy? If so then I’m afraid you may have no option but to have your panties pulled down.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
(05-15-2018, 05:14 AM)Ali Wrote: Are you about to receive a spanking, Peggy? If so then I’m afraid you may have no option but to have your panties pulled down.

Can't we start with a spanking over my panties?  Please?
When I was a child and I’d been punished by being made to wear panties I used to get the first six or twelve spanks with my panties still on, then I’d have to stand up and have them pulled down before being put back across my mother’s lap for another spanking on my bare bottie.
(05-16-2018, 02:01 AM)Ali Wrote: When I was a child and I’d been punished by being made to wear panties I used to get the first six or twelve spanks with my panties still on, then I’d have to stand up and have them pulled down before being put back across my mother’s lap for another spanking on my bare b
The same here sometimes mom would say wait until your dad gets home other times she took care of it her self. she would pull me over her lap, lift my dress and spank my bottom. Then she would pull them down and spank my bare bottom. after that i had to stand in a corner my dress was pined up and panties at my knees .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-16-2018, 04:07 PM)dlalex180 Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 02:01 AM)Ali Wrote: When I was a child and I’d been punished by being made to wear panties I used to get the first six or twelve spanks with my panties still on, then I’d have to stand up and have them pulled down before being put back across my mother’s lap for another spanking on my bare b
The same here sometimes mom would say wait until your dad gets home other times she took care of it her self. she would pull me over her lap, lift my dress and spank my bottom. Then she would pull them down and spank my bare bottom. after that i had to stand in a corner my dress was pined up and panties at my knees .

Spanking is a key component of successful petticoating. I known mothers who using kneeling after spanking and a few that used a naughty chair or stool. One mother had a special wooden chair with tiny legs made especially for her brats to sit on after a good spanking.

RF
Spanking as a punishment isn’t just about the actual smacking. My mothere had a whole ritual she went through when she spanked me, starting with forcing me to confess I’d been a naughty boy, then having to fetch my own spanking implement (which could be a slipper, or wooden spatula, or my sister’s hairbrush) and then having to put on a pair of panties if I wasn’t already wearing a pair. Only then would my actual spanking begin.

Then afterwards I’d have to thank her, and usually stand in the corner for up to half an hour with my red bottom on show.

The whole thing could take up to an hour sometimes.