Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intimidating Females
There have been instances when I have been out fully dressed or not wearing anything feminine at all and sometimes wearing shapewear or a bra and panties under my male clothing when I have come across women of large stature, I mean women who are close to six feet tall with broad shoulders. Women I have seen like this have been in everything from very feminine to very casual and even just jeans and a T-shirt. Their physical presence is very powerful to me and I have felt intimidated and almost fearful simply by that.  As a feminized male I respect that females are the stronger more powerful sex but to me nothing is more intimidating than a woman who asserts her authority simply by her larger size.

This brings me to what a gender reversed society should be like, should males become the smaller and physically weaker sex? Still though there is something that is very right about a much smaller woman who can bring an average size or very large male to submit to her wishes.
A stronger more muscular Female Master is already happening.

Feminized males need to be slim and petite as we feel much safer in a Female Masters strong arms.

Heart Heart Heart Heart
I feel very intimidated by tall women. I think it reminds me of childhood when women were bigger than me and I could be stripped and placed across a lap for a spanking with ease.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
A couple of months ago I was in our local park, I was wearing male clothing but had on a pair of Disney Princess panties underneath, a group of girls walked past, they were all dressed in the same footy kit (soccer) so they must have been going to the local practice, I genuinely felt smaller and slightly intimidated.
(05-18-2018, 12:08 PM)Saz Wrote: A couple of months ago I was in our local park, I was wearing male clothing but had on a pair of Disney Princess panties underneath, a group of girls walked past,  they were all dressed in the same footy kit (soccer) so they must have been going to the local practice, I genuinely felt smaller and slightly intimidated.

Why were you so intimidated ?
You said you had on male clothing - was any part revealing those neat Disney Princess panties.
Now if you were wearing a skirt or dress there would be a degree of concern - do you hide and run or do you brazenly stand your ground and take whatever comes your way ?
Maybe inwardly you were intimidated - but weren't you at least a bit excited that you might have your secret exposed ?

Oh to have superman ex-ray vision and reverse the outlook (or er make that inlook) and seeing how your dainty pretty things match their athletic knickers and gym slips !

Imagination a terrible thing to let go to waste - enjoy it with no limits.
(05-13-2018, 03:13 PM)Maid Jennifer Wrote: There have been instances when I have been out fully dressed or not wearing anything feminine at all and sometimes wearing shapewear or a bra and panties under my male clothing when I have come across women of large stature, I mean women who are close to six feet tall with broad shoulders. Women I have seen like this have been in everything from very feminine to very casual and even just jeans and a T-shirt. Their physical presence is very powerful to me and I have felt intimidated and almost fearful simply by that.  As a feminized male I respect that females are the stronger more powerful sex but to me nothing is more intimidating than a woman who asserts her authority simply by her larger size.

This brings me to what a gender reversed society should be like, should males become the smaller and physically weaker sex? Still though there is something that is very right about a much smaller woman who can bring an average size or very large male to submit to her wishes.

Continual selective breeding and re-training shall eventually cause the male sex to diminish in size and strength while Females become larger and stronger.... a full and complete reversal IS POSSIBLE!
(05-18-2018, 06:30 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 12:08 PM)Saz Wrote: A couple of months ago I was in our local park, I was wearing male clothing but had on a pair of Disney Princess panties underneath, a group of girls walked past,  they were all dressed in the same footy kit (soccer) so they must have been going to the local practice, I genuinely felt smaller and slightly intimidated.

Why were you so intimidated ?
You said you had on male clothing - was any part revealing those neat Disney Princess panties.
Now if you were wearing a skirt or dress there would be a degree of concern - do you hide and run or do you brazenly stand your ground and take whatever comes your way ?
Maybe inwardly you were intimidated - but weren't you at least a bit excited that you might have your secret exposed ?

Oh to have superman ex-ray vision and reverse the outlook (or er make that inlook) and seeing how your dainty pretty things match their athletic knickers and gym slips !

Imagination a terrible thing to let go to waste - enjoy it with no limits.
I suppose it's because I'm such a beta male and I'm convinced females can sense it no matter what I'm wearing on the outside and it was a bit of a true life role reversal moment even if the girls were unaware of it they were actually doing a real sport (I love football but was never any good at it) that I just couldn't do and also that I was probably (almost certainly) wearing the most girliest underwear there, lol