BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An amazingly powerful tiny strip of fabric
For the best effect only sheer transparent clothing should be worn showing those bow(s) detailed panties and any lacy leg bands.
Best that the pants be pocketless and the zipper fly be at the left side. Clear detailing of the flat front and any chastity device !
The hem length of the leg should be proportionate showing the maximum of frilly lacy detailed anklets (think capri pants)
Pink or matching pastel Mary Janes a must to go with this outfit.
Same for the blouse (shirts are not worn by a Sissy) showing that outline of the delicate structure of a bra.
The blouse best be sheer white or a very light pastel color and the bra a highly contrasting color.
Also the blouse should have multiple pink or pearl buttons on a reverse placket with a lacy peter pan collar and cap sleeves.
And the ultimate identification - a PINK rhinestone collar with jeweled "SISSY" emblazed on it with a small heart shape lock.
Maybe even a dog tag stating "Owned by XXXXX" !

OK it is SHOW TIME - "Curtsy" and get your act on display !
(03-07-2019, 06:03 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote: For the best effect only sheer transparent clothing should be worn showing those bow(s) detailed panties and any lacy leg bands.
Best that the pants be pocketless and the zipper fly be at the left side. Clear detailing of the flat front and any chastity device !
The hem length of the leg should be proportionate showing the maximum of frilly lacy detailed anklets (think capri pants)
Pink or matching pastel Mary Janes a must to go with this outfit.
Same for the blouse (shirts are not worn by a Sissy) showing that outline of the delicate structure of a bra.
The blouse best be sheer white or a very light pastel color and the bra a highly contrasting color.
Also the blouse should have multiple pink or pearl buttons on a reverse placket with a lacy peter pan collar and cap sleeves.
And the ultimate identification - a PINK rhinestone collar with jeweled "SISSY" emblazed on it with a small heart shape lock.
Maybe even a dog tag stating "Owned by XXXXX" !

OK it is SHOW TIME - "Curtsy" and get your act on display !

Please --- any Female Masters here... tell us how such proper dainty and appropriate behaviour of male girls amuses and fulfills You seeing such...
(05-12-2018, 07:22 AM)Saz Wrote: All here accept that despite current appearances to the contrary that males  are easily the weaker sex, especially mentally. 

A prime example we all know is that a Female could easily slip into a pair of male underpants and think nothing of it, however the male (even those willing to 'experiment') are petrified of anybody finding out if they slip on a pair of Female underwear no matter how much they enjoy the feeling.

Just to show how fragile and weak males are they can be crushed and controlled by a simple tiny strip of fabric attached to their underwear, you don't even have to get him to wear panties if it's just attached to his boxer-shorts or briefs he will feel humiliation and less of a man  Big Grin

How pathetic, one tiny tiny piece of fabric and the whole sham of male dominance is exposed, lol

Ladies I give you the humble, yet incredibly powerful BOW  Tongue

[Image: pVT1rnG.jpg]
The humble bow is a very potent symbol of femininity.

It adorns most female garments, especially underwear, and it can be tied into the hair to show to the world the femininity of the wearer.  It is also infantile - baby girls and little girls had to wear clothes much adorned with bows.

No red-blooded male would consider wearing anything with a bow on it as it would completely undermine his masculinity and no-one would ever take him seriously again.

True sissies low bows however!

Lottie
This is a fascinating thread, and undeniably true. The tiniest bit of ribbon, fashioned into a bow, adorning anything, instantly conveys upon, absolute femininity. Certainly in colors like pink, but even an itsy bitsy bow on the waistband of otherwise boring black bikini panties transforms them to dainty, girly panties.
It also made me think back to times in my life when I wanted to hide the fact that I was wearing panties. I used to wear a lot of plain, black or white bikinis, thinking that if someone did see them, they looked just like men’s bikinis (certainly from a distance), so they wouldn’t arouse any suspicions. I also leaned on their similarities to men’s bikinis, as I attempted to convince myself that it was just underwear, and I just liked certain styles / fabrics that were traditionally marketed to women - but I digress.
Anyway, I have been wearing panties 24 / 7 for many years, and looking back, I discovered how big a role bows have played in my panty choices. Years ago, as others have commented, I tended to wear “boring” panties (both with respect to color, fabric, styles etc) if I thought they might be discovered (Dr. / TSA / massage) - certainly nothing with laces or bows in those circumstances. What’s interesting, is how those that pattern has changed in recent years. First of all, I have fewer “boring” panties in my collection these days, and if I do think I am vulnerable / likely to be discovered that day, I intentionally wear frilly, lacey panties - and most assuredly with bows! If seen, nobody would mistake them for men’s bikinis. I know I’m a sissy, and I’m happy if everyone knows. So, bring on the bows!❤️
Wow! What an "evolution of thinking" as in "my opinion has evolved" on the subject of panties. mine are plain, white, Dixie Belles or my Vanity Fairy white full cut briefs - probably for the same reason(s) you outline above. How wonderful that you have come to the present with an entirely different and very sissy attitude, you wear your most Feminine panties with pride and a smile.
Boys and men should wear silk or nylon panties. They in themselves stimulate boys to excitement unlike dull and rough male undies. All of my panties are nylon or silk, I don't have any male undies
(03-31-2019, 02:27 PM)SissyPamela Wrote: This is a fascinating thread, and undeniably true. The tiniest bit of ribbon, fashioned into a bow, adorning anything, instantly conveys upon, absolute femininity. Certainly in colors like pink, but even an itsy bitsy bow on the waistband of otherwise boring black bikini panties transforms them to dainty, girly panties.
It also made me think back to times in my life when I wanted to hide the fact that I was wearing panties. I used to wear a lot of plain, black or white bikinis, thinking that if someone did see them, they looked just like men’s bikinis (certainly from a distance), so they wouldn’t arouse any suspicions. I also leaned on their similarities to men’s bikinis, as I attempted to convince myself that it was just underwear, and I just liked certain styles / fabrics that were traditionally marketed to women - but I digress.

So, bring on the bows!❤️

You've picked up on the point brilliantly SissyPamela, bikini briefs are just bikini briefs that any guy would wear until that is a tiny little bow is added, lol. If Women were to attach the tiniest of bows to their mans underwear, boxers, briefs, trunks it doesn't matter, they would see an instant change in his behavior, showing how powerful a tiny piece of fabric can be also how fragile the male ego actually is  Wink . 

Control can be yours!