468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An amazingly powerful tiny strip of fabric
All here accept that despite current appearances to the contrary that males  are easily the weaker sex, especially mentally. 

A prime example we all know is that a Female could easily slip into a pair of male underpants and think nothing of it, however the male (even those willing to 'experiment') are petrified of anybody finding out if they slip on a pair of Female underwear no matter how much they enjoy the feeling.

Just to show how fragile and weak males are they can be crushed and controlled by a simple tiny strip of fabric attached to their underwear, you don't even have to get him to wear panties if it's just attached to his boxer-shorts or briefs he will feel humiliation and less of a man  Big Grin

How pathetic, one tiny tiny piece of fabric and the whole sham of male dominance is exposed, lol

Ladies I give you the humble, yet incredibly powerful BOW  Tongue

[Image: pVT1rnG.jpg]
(05-12-2018, 07:22 AM)Saz Wrote: All here accept that despite current appearances to the contrary that males  are easily the weaker sex, especially mentally. 

A prime example we all know is that a Female could easily slip into a pair of male underpants and think nothing of it, however the male (even those willing to 'experiment') are petrified of anybody finding out if they slip on a pair of Female underwear no matter how much they enjoy the feeling.

Just to show how fragile and weak males are they can be crushed and controlled by a simple tiny strip of fabric attached to their underwear, you don't even have to get him to wear panties if it's just attached to his boxer-shorts or briefs he will feel humiliation and less of a man  Big Grin

How pathetic, one tiny tiny piece of fabric and the whole sham of male dominance is exposed, lol

Ladies I give you the humble, yet incredibly powerful BOW  Tongue

[Image: pVT1rnG.jpg]
There is no more intense fear and shame for a boy than to be dressed in skirts and for the girls to pick it up and see that underneath he wears pink panties with bows.
Oh yes...the panty is indeed a very powerful and small piece of fabric...How many times have we heard of a a male/sissy being "panty trained"?!?! Each day as I go out into the world in my panties, I'm reminded that I am NOT a man...I am a panty trained sissy...
Panties with that little bow...even more intense with making a sissy feel feminized is a training bra, with that little bit of lace along the top edges of the cups, and that little pastel rosette between the cups.
(05-13-2018, 04:43 PM)Richardto Wrote: Panties with that little bow...even more intense with making a sissy feel feminized is a training bra, with that little bit of lace along the top edges of the cups, and that little pastel rosette between the cups.

Panties were (and still are) so powerful in the hold they have over me feeling feminized.  Even hearing "panties" gives me a shiver in a way.

I never experienced a training bra growing up and now so wish I had.  I have heard some note that a bra is unique to females while panties are simply a form of underpants.  Now I think about what a training bra connotes- the development of breasts, and a sissy's acknowledgment and admission that she should embrace her destiny in a feminine lifestyle.

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(06-04-2018, 06:01 PM)Kimmi Wrote:
(05-13-2018, 04:43 PM)Richardto Wrote: Panties with that little bow...even more intense with making a sissy feel feminized is a training bra, with that little bit of lace along the top edges of the cups, and that little pastel rosette between the cups.

Panties were (and still are) so powerful in the hold they have over me feeling feminized.  Even hearing "panties" gives me a shiver in a way.

I never experienced a training bra growing up and now so wish I had.  I have heard some note that a bra is unique to females while panties are simply a form of underpants.  Now I think about what a training bra connotes- the development of breasts, and a sissy's acknowledgment and admission that she should embrace her destiny in a feminine lifestyle.

Miss Kimmi
I don't think the power of panties on the sissy can be overstated Miss Kimmi!  And the bra...it is an absolutely feminizing item of clothing...there is simply NO male equivalent...I love my panties and my bras!
(06-06-2018, 09:49 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(06-04-2018, 06:01 PM)Kimmi Wrote:

Miss Kimmi
I don't think the power of panties on the sissy can be overstated Miss Kimmi!  And the bra...it is an absolutely feminizing item of clothing...there is simply NO male equivalent...I love my panties and my bras!

Agreed. When Mistress Karen discovered my panty and lingerie fetish and realized She could leverage it to further Her control, is probably the point when things began transitioning from play to our Female dominant lifestyle. 

Even after all these years of only owning and wearing panties (and other women's things) i am still excited by them. Yes a bra is very powerful too.  i am excited by them, can rarely forget i am wearing one by their feel, and am in constant fear of it being noticed or discovered. It is like a double edged sword and ultimately my undoing. i too love my panties and bras, (and other soft silky feminine things) <blush>
I understand that the panty or a pink bow can make you feel more of a sissy, but I really cannot imagine going a day without my panties on. Granted I love panties and want to wear them but I do love it when I have to show them to someone, not on purpose but have no alternative. Since I wear daily, I have had to go to a a chiropractor, doctor, massage, TSA, etc, I will generally try and find or wear a blue or black color that has lace on the front, but will try and avoid the pinks and reds when I know I may have to undress.