Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REVERSALS - Masterpiece of Sex-Role Reversal Literature
Authored by Rachel Wren Clark this is one of the most chilling visions of the burgeoning beginnings of a sex-role reversed future... let male girl readers be warned:  perhaps not all shall be sweet little nothings in your pretty pierced ears by loving and kind beautiful Female Masters!

https://www.literotica.com/stories/membe...ubmissions
(05-11-2018, 06:47 PM)whyguys Wrote: Authored by Rachel Wren Clark this is one of the most chilling visions of the burgeoning beginnings of a sex-role reversed future... let male girl readers be warned:  perhaps not all shall be sweet little nothings in your pretty pierced ears by loving and kind beautiful Female Masters!

https://www.literotica.com/stories/membe...ubmissions

So far I have read the first three installments. This is unusually well written.
It may be well written but I found the content extremely disappointing and un-erotic. This isn't petticoat discipline, it's sadistic cruelty.
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
(05-15-2018, 09:44 AM)Paulette the Tart Wrote: It may be well written but I found the content extremely disappointing and un-erotic. This isn't petticoat discipline, it's sadistic cruelty.

Paulette... agree the work does include a very cruel edge, BUT it is still a well written piece on a possible future reversal of sex roles and thus has some good reason for being pointed to here. Dystopian literature has always been with us, and many here might still find the work to be of value  - even if only for entertainment and/or discussion...