468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Artwwork of J. B. Hopkings
Exceptional artist of male introduction into feminized submission.

[Image: flr07sec06Bpic05.jpg]  [Image: flr07sec06Bpic09.jpg]

[Image: flr07sec06Bpic14.jpg] [Image: flr07sec06Bpic12.jpg] 
(05-11-2018, 06:14 PM)whyguys Wrote: Exceptional artist of male introduction into feminized submission.

[Image: flr07sec06Bpic05.jpg]  [Image: flr07sec06Bpic09.jpg]

[Image: flr07sec06Bpic14.jpg] [Image: flr07sec06Bpic12.jpg] 
Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
Some of the most erotic tg artwork by a prolific artist.
(05-12-2018, 05:26 PM)GinaV Wrote: Some of the most erotic tg artwork by a prolific artist.

Gina... so agree:  

For what is more erotic than the joy on the face of a Woman who has learned the true way of relationship of the sexes is for a male girl to accede to inevitable feminization at the hand of a amused and loving Female Master?
Oh! I love it...so nicely done. The smiles of the Ladies and the "reaction" of the sissy clitties make clear that all are truly enjoying their respective roles...thanks for sharing these great finds!
A very talented artist.
Perfectly captures the thrill of being ‘made’ to wear stockings and suspenders for the first time!

I still remember the first time I wore stockings. So embarrassing, especially as my reaction was all too obvious through my skimpy panties.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
See more artworks of J. B. Hopkings there:
http://bab207.tumblr.com
(05-27-2018, 04:54 PM)alexvyaz Wrote: See more artworks of J. B. Hopkings there:
http://bab207.tumblr.com

Thanks, Alexy! Great stuff!
Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool