BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Femtopia Womanifesto
A true masterpiece indeed... and that’s only the front cover.  Wink
The Femtopia National Art Museum is a required field trip for school gurls. The gallery of fine dance is a favorite. The gallery features the classic painting of two gurls preparing for a national ballet competition. As ballet is a mandatory class for Femtopian gurls, they marvel at the painting's ability to capture one of their dreams, of one day being accepted into the Femtopia National Ballet.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The absolute epitome of sissiness. It is always good to see sissies helping one another out and the image there of one sissy doing the hair of another evokes a message that wider society would do well to take heed of.  Big Grin
The Femtopia National Art Museum's top feature is the wing of portraits. On display are portraits of famous women leaders who helped shape Femtopia. A favorite is the portrait of Olivia Grace, the first Head Mistress of the Grace Institute, the prestigious Gurls Finishing School. Gurl graduates are often still seen curtsying in front of the portrait out of respect and habit.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And well they might curtsy. She certainly doesn’t look like someone who would stand for any nonsense, a trait which I am quite sure will have followed through to today’s dominant females at the institute.  Wink
(08-10-2016, 07:23 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: The admins of this forum have been gracious enough to allow me to promote my form dedicated to the empowerment of women and the creation of a female utopia society. As a radical feminist, I believe in order for women to truly be in power we need to destroy the current alpha male society replacing it with a female control world. To achieve this, we need to promote the empowerment of women and the creation of a new female society where the gender roles are 100% reversed, women should wear the pants and males should be petticoated into submission.

Below is an excerpt from the Femtopia Womanifesto that I recently uploaded to my forum. If you interesting in reading the rest or joining the forum please message me on here, only serious inquiries from women and sissy males who are ready to create the new world.

Femtopia Womanifesto – A call to action for women to lead!

We are now living in a post patriotically society. The rules that once held society together, the roles of males and females that were once rigid have been broken down and replaced by a more fluid definition. In this new world nothing is holding women back, we have control of our bodies and minds, we are no longer bound or told you cannot do that because you are woman. This is a great time to be alive, it’s also a scary time, there is a dark undercurrent that lies below trying to tear down what we have built. Some of us trying to ignore it, others just bury their heads in the sand hoping the madness will go away. We should not fear this undercurrent or assume it’s not real, it’s very real and in the end we (women) or them the guerrilla male supremacists will win and rule the world for the next 1000 years.

I am supposed to wear panties at all times. However, as a punishment for not wearing knickers as instructed my female owner has cut a hole in all of my underpants for my testicles to dangle through. She has now told me I am perfectly fine to wear underpants instead of knickers, but I am not allowed to wear trousers with my underpants. Leaving my little testicles always exposed!
That sounds like a very effective punishment. When you say ‘not allowed to wear trousers’ does that mean they are sometimes replaced with skirts or that you are effectively commando? 

If the former do you get a say in length?  Wink
(01-29-2021, 06:27 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: That sounds like a very effective punishment. When you say ‘not allowed to wear trousers’ does that mean they are sometimes replaced with skirts or that you are effectively commando? 

If the former do you get a say in length?  Wink

At the moment I try to make sure I am wearing knickers when I go out, that way I can keep my trousers on. If I am wearing underpants at home my trousers have to be removed. I have not yet been made to wear a dress!