BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Femtopia Womanifesto
With so many different ways to express their femininity in their career, any sissy would be spoiled for choice. Some gorgeous uniforms exhibited there.  Big Grin
A novel recommended by the Femtopia Cultural Society for aspiring prissified sissies. The town of Stepford becomes the ideal destination for powerful professional women and their pretty submissive sissy wives. The prissified wives find true happiness living their dreams while serving their owners.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Of course, a sissy is nothing until they have been domesticated- and what better literature to extol the values of domesticity
I think all mothers should adopt a girl's day or days for all their sons, regardless of age. Also wives should insist that their husbands also engage in expressing their feminine side, all males have it.
(5 hours ago)Girlygirl Wrote: Of course, a sissy is nothing until they have been domesticated- and what better literature to extol the values of domesticity

(1 hour ago)melodie Wrote: I think all mothers should adopt a girl's day or days for all their sons, regardless of age.  Also wives should insist that their husbands also engage in expressing their feminine side, all males have it.

I totally agree with both replies above. 

Additionally “the Stepford Sissy Wives” is a thrilling idea for a novel or a serialised movie.