BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Femtopia Womanifesto
(09-24-2017, 04:18 PM)markotropo Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 07:47 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Well, we would not allow non sissy males to interfere with our plans. They would get locked up and feminized or shipped off to a island somewhere with no women only brutish alpha males. If they find a way to breed under those conditions well we will think of something.

In Femtopia there will be very little reasons for any male to be unlocked. When a women decides to get pregnant her sissy will be sent off to special place to have the necessary seeds removed and then the sissy will under go training to be a sissy nanny. In the future with more women working the idea of surrogate mothers will become popular. Who knows maybe we will freeze enough sperm males will not be required to breed.

Have you heard about ovular fusion?

No, do you have a link that explains what this is?
without a doubt a perfect world, love your work and your blogspot which I would like to see updated soon.
(09-26-2017, 01:34 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(09-24-2017, 04:18 PM)markotropo Wrote:
(08-16-2016, 07:47 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Well, we would not allow non sissy males to interfere with our plans. They would get locked up and feminized or shipped off to a island somewhere with no women only brutish alpha males. If they find a way to breed under those conditions well we will think of something.

In Femtopia there will be very little reasons for any male to be unlocked. When a women decides to get pregnant her sissy will be sent off to special place to have the necessary seeds removed and then the sissy will under go training to be a sissy nanny. In the future with more women working the idea of surrogate mothers will become popular. Who knows maybe we will freeze enough sperm males will not be required to breed.

Have you heard about ovular fusion?

No, do you have a link that explains what this is?

http://www.the-scientist.com/?articles.v...out-sperm/
(08-10-2016, 07:23 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: The admins of this forum have been gracious enough to allow me to promote my form dedicated to the empowerment of women and the creation of a female utopia society. As a radical feminist, I believe in order for women to truly be in power we need to destroy the current alpha male society replacing it with a female control world. To achieve this, we need to promote the empowerment of women and the creation of a new female society where the gender roles are 100% reversed, women should wear the pants and males should be petticoated into submission.

Below is an excerpt from the Femtopia Womanifesto that I recently uploaded to my forum. If you interesting in reading the rest or joining the forum please message me on here, only serious inquiries from women and sissy males who are ready to create the new world.

Femtopia Womanifesto – A call to action for women to lead!

We are now living in a post patriotically society. The rules that once held society together, the roles of males and females that were once rigid have been broken down and replaced by a more fluid definition. In this new world nothing is holding women back, we have control of our bodies and minds, we are no longer bound or told you cannot do that because you are woman. This is a great time to be alive, it’s also a scary time, there is a dark undercurrent that lies below trying to tear down what we have built. Some of us trying to ignore it, others just bury their heads in the sand hoping the madness will go away. We should not fear this undercurrent or assume it’s not real, it’s very real and in the end we (women) or them the guerrilla male supremacists will win and rule the world for the next 1000 years.

Hi RF

This was one of the posts I best remember from when I first started reading this forum so wanted to take the opportunity of responding.

Firstly, I’m not sure your forum that the rest of this posted on can be found - it would be interesting to read in more detail.

Secondly, given that females have (at least to some degree) already been masculinised in donning jeans and the like, exactly what version of female do you envisage males being transformed into? - are we talking 1960s, Victorian era etc.

Thirdly, do you think nappies play any role in this process (given that half the forum is given up to nappy punishment and infantilism?

I know some of this may be answered in the extension of your quotation so I am happy to be referred if this easier.

Virtual curtsies

Girlygirl
Unfortunately, my forum no longer exists. It has been a while since I thought about the Femtopia Womanifesto. I will look around and see if I can dig up the full document. The document covers my visions of a perfect true Female Control Society where women rule with absolute power and use feminization to keep males in line. The closest time period to Femtopia would be the reversed 1950’s society where women were the bread winners and males were docile house husbands. Femtopia would be geared towards giving women and girls all the power and males would be kept under strict rules. This would include limiting education for boys with more focus on domestication and beauty training. For adult males there by no voting rights and restrictions on owning property. Chasity would be mandatory for all males over the age of 18.

While not my recommended approach, I do know mothers who have successfully used nappy punishment to keep their brats in line. For adult males, I find the idea of nappy punishment kind of funny and certainly makes them feel quite girly. I fully support any method used by women to control men.
Just imagine what compulsory adult male chastity would do for crime statistics!
(02-16-2020, 02:24 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Unfortunately, my forum no longer exists. It has been a while since I thought about the Femtopia Womanifesto. I will look around and see if I can dig up the full document. The document covers my visions of a perfect true Female Control Society where women rule with absolute power and use feminization to keep males in line. The closest time period to Femtopia would be the reversed 1950’s society where women were the bread winners and males were docile house husbands. Femtopia would be geared towards giving women and girls all the power and males would be kept under strict rules. This would include limiting education for boys with more focus on domestication and beauty training. For adult males there by no voting rights and restrictions on owning property. Chasity would be mandatory for all males over the age of 18.

While not my recommended approach, I do know mothers who have successfully used nappy punishment to keep their brats in line. For adult males, I find the idea of nappy punishment kind of funny and certainly makes them feel quite girly. I fully support any method used by women to control men.

I was wondering if you were able to dig up this document? I have been reading a lot of your posts and your the reason I joined this forum, I was hoping I could read your ideal society. Thanks!
I think Chris is right, and it’s time move on from Female Led Relationships to Female Controlled Relationships.
Sissy Conservative - welcome to the forum; RF is certainly an interesting character and has imparted some incredible accounts on the forum over the years. I hope this document materialises again at some stage for further scrutiny. 

Bonzodoug - indeed, and with so much of the infrastructure now in place with respect to female led relationships, female controlled relationships are already so much closer to being achieved.
(02-16-2020, 02:24 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Unfortunately, my forum no longer exists. It has been a while since I thought about the Femtopia Womanifesto. I will look around and see if I can dig up the full document. The document covers my visions of a perfect true Female Control Society where women rule with absolute power and use feminization to keep males in line. The closest time period to Femtopia would be the reversed 1950’s society where women were the bread winners and males were docile house husbands. Femtopia would be geared towards giving women and girls all the power and males would be kept under strict rules. This would include limiting education for boys with more focus on domestication and beauty training. For adult males there by no voting rights and restrictions on owning property. Chasity would be mandatory for all males over the age of 18.

I do love the idea of a reversed 1950s

Mistress has the important pretigious career and lifestyle

Sissy is docile and domesticated, obedient and submissive doing her housework in a pretty dress at home

A much stricter 1950s though and with sissy firmly and permanently in her place

curtsy