BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Femtopia Womanifesto
(08-10-2016, 07:23 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: The admins of this forum have been gracious enough to allow me to promote my form dedicated to the empowerment of women and the creation of a female utopia society. As a radical feminist, I believe in order for women to truly be in power we need to destroy the current alpha male society replacing it with a female control world. To achieve this, we need to promote the empowerment of women and the creation of a new female society where the gender roles are 100% reversed, women should wear the pants and males should be petticoated into submission.

Below is an excerpt from the Femtopia Womanifesto that I recently uploaded to my forum. If you interesting in reading the rest or joining the forum please message me on here, only serious inquiries from women and sissy males who are ready to create the new world.

Femtopia Womanifesto – A call to action for women to lead!

We are now living in a post patriotically society. The rules that once held society together, the roles of males and females that were once rigid have been broken down and replaced by a more fluid definition. In this new world nothing is holding women back, we have control of our bodies and minds, we are no longer bound or told you cannot do that because you are woman. This is a great time to be alive, it’s also a scary time, there is a dark undercurrent that lies below trying to tear down what we have built. Some of us trying to ignore it, others just bury their heads in the sand hoping the madness will go away. We should not fear this undercurrent or assume it’s not real, it’s very real and in the end we (women) or them the guerrilla male supremacists will win and rule the world for the next 1000 years.
I would be very interested in learning more about your Forum, please may I request details so that I may learn to be a good sissy.

Sissy Sally-Ann
Message me on here for us discuss more.
(08-25-2016, 08:44 PM)Oh Patti, you and Rad have it nailed perfectly!   What empowerment is in store fore the future Female Masters of the world, never again to see themselves other than the Sex that shall never relinquish supremacy and authority while the male slowly subsides into appropriate obedience and secondary status, not because of Female cruelty, ego or fantasy, but merely because when all playing fields were truly levelled the male could not hope to compete. Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 01:25 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Yes it is the perfect power exchange. One of favorite experience was watching a girl instructed by her mother how to properly corset her younger brother. She was dressed in comfortable jeans, a sports jersey and backwards baseball cap. The mother told her to ignore the boys cries, make sure its nice and tight and will not loosen. Once the corset was in place the girl got to pick her brother girly outfit for the day. They went to park after the girl in her jeans happily running around with the princess dolled up in his frilly dress, petticoats and corset pushing his baby pram. The perfect vision of the world coming!
What a Great Empowering feeling for that girl.  Many girls need to have that feeling of triumph.  The more femininely attired the male, the better.  I would hope that the girl was throwing around a ball with other girls while the boy princess was being pretty and sweet!  I really think the day is coming when we will start to see male cheerleaders for the female sports teams.  What a Triumphal delight that will be for womankind when girls are playing football, and boys are in cute little mini skirted uniforms shaking their pompoms while cheering on the strong girls!  That will be Heaven!
I went to an all male high school many years ago.   My freshman year I was made to be a "female cheerleader" along with 4 other boys. The girls school next door had an annual powder puff football game and my sister, her friends and my eventual wife loved dressing and embarrassing me that day.  The coeds played football while the 5 boys were made to dress and act like little girly cheerleaders. To the delight of the entire student body of the girls school we got to know what it is like to be on display like a cute little cheerleader.  We were made to lead all the girls in the stands in cheers using girly voices and also perform some cheer routines.  The 6th member of our squad was the actual captain of the girls cheer squad and she loved ordering us about. The teasing from the girls in the stands began the moment we stepped on to the field in our makeup, wigs, and short skirts which showed off our shaved legs and ruffled panties.  Although I had already been dressed as a girl as part of my hazing earlier in the semester, I felt powerless and had a hard time not crying like one of the other boys.  His tears made the girls tease him more. That was a day of triumphal delight for all the girls and one of shame for me and the other femininely attired boys.
I thought you'd like this board on Pinterest... http://pin.it/4fB-3T-
Cant get it to work
(05-27-2017, 12:51 PM)kathi Wrote: Cant get it to work

Ya me too, can't get it to work.
https://uk.pinterest.com/brendanpickett/...fashion-f/

Maybe this link will work.
(05-27-2017, 05:05 PM)Brenda Wrote: https://uk.pinterest.com/brendanpickett/...fashion-f/

Maybe this link will work.

That worked, love the board. Check out my page lots of great pictures promoting petticoating and gender role reversal.

RF
(08-16-2016, 07:47 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Well, we would not allow non sissy males to interfere with our plans. They would get locked up and feminized or shipped off to a island somewhere with no women only brutish alpha males. If they find a way to breed under those conditions well we will think of something.

In Femtopia there will be very little reasons for any male to be unlocked. When a women decides to get pregnant her sissy will be sent off to special place to have the necessary seeds removed and then the sissy will under go training to be a sissy nanny. In the future with more women working the idea of surrogate mothers will become popular. Who knows maybe we will freeze enough sperm males will not be required to breed.

Have you heard about ovular fusion?