BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Femtopia Womanifesto
I would have thought genetic/DNA screening would be done...ensuring future generations gave either strong girls or submissive sissy boys.
This is certainly something that would be consider. I know a few feminist scientist who are looking into ways to reduce testosterone and keep the male fertile. The bottom line is women will be in complete control and decide how males dress and behave. They will have limited rights to ensure our control and make sure they do not mess things up.

The world will be such a better place once this happens.
(08-17-2016, 11:45 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: This is certainly something that would be consider. I know a few feminist scientist who are looking into ways to reduce testosterone and keep the male fertile. The bottom line is women will be in complete control and decide how males dress and behave. They will have limited rights to ensure our control and make sure they do not mess things up.

Perhaps, women should set up sperm farms to allow the collection of desireable sperm from macho male donors and use it to be artificially inseminated.   Those with less desireable sperm would be removed from the breeding pool and put to work in other areas.  Sissy males would be put in charge of the operation since we have already accepted the fact that our place is at the feet of superior women, but we are not worthy to breed.
(08-17-2016, 03:41 PM)dlittle6 Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 11:45 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: This is certainly something that would be consider. I know a few feminist scientist who are looking into ways to reduce testosterone and keep the male fertile. The bottom line is women will be in complete control and decide how males dress and behave. They will have limited rights to ensure our control and make sure they do not mess things up.

Perhaps, women should set up sperm farms to allow the collection of desireable sperm from macho male donors and use it to be artificially inseminated.   Those with less desireable sperm would be removed from the breeding pool and put to work in other areas.  Sissy males would be put in charge of the operation since we have already accepted the fact that our place is at the feet of superior women, but we are not worthy to breed.

Mistress Radical Feminist has implied that only sissies will be used for breeding (using artificial insemination of course!).  Now you are suggesting using sperm from macho male donors, which seems to run counter to the goal of producing docile sissies to replace the men who ruin our unenlightened, pre-Femtopia world.  It seems to me that for the eugenics program to work, macho male libido must be eliminated, probably resulting in an overall reduction in the size of our sissy clitties which wouldn't matter since penetrative sex would never be used for reproduction.
Eugenics is a controversial concept, it does open up a lot of possibilities. What if female scientist could ensure all future males never grown muscle mass or stay short - 5 feet or less. Having women always taller and stronger will ensure males are kept in line since they be weak compared to the stronger female. Maybe we will create a bimbo drug to reduce once macho males to weak mindless sluts!
po.ttingnRadicalFeministEugenics is a controversial concept, it does open up a lot of possibilities. What if female scientist could ensure all future males never grown muscle mass  or stay short - 5 feet or less. Having women always taller and stronger will ensure males are kept in line since they be weak compared to the stronger female. Maybe we will create a bimbo drug to reduce once macho males to weak mindless sluts!

I just love the way you think Chris!   A weak and submissive male is the ideal mate for a string and independent woman.  I so loved your responses on corsets in the other threads.  Especially liked the girls thatcorseting the young male princesses.  What a wonderful power exchange that is.
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
Yes it is the perfect power exchange. One of favorite experience was watching a girl instructed by her mother how to properly corset her younger brother. She was dressed in comfortable jeans, a sports jersey and backwards baseball cap. The mother told her to ignore the boys cries, make sure its nice and tight and will not loosen. Once the corset was in place the girl got to pick her brother girly outfit for the day. They went to park after the girl in her jeans happily running around with the princess dolled up in his frilly dress, petticoats and corset pushing his baby pram. The perfect vision of the world coming!
The problem facing Femtopia is, you're preaching to the choir.  Even those of us who were reluctant at first to accept our conversion to petticoated sissies now embrace this dream of a better world.  What can we do to help?
(08-24-2016, 01:25 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Yes it is the perfect power exchange. One of favorite experience was watching a girl instructed by her mother how to properly corset her younger brother. She was dressed in comfortable jeans, a sports jersey and backwards baseball cap. The mother told her to ignore the boys cries, make sure its nice and tight and will not loosen. Once the corset was in place the girl got to pick her brother girly outfit for the day. They went to park after the girl in her jeans happily running around with the princess dolled up in his frilly dress, petticoats and corset pushing his baby pram. The perfect vision of the world coming!
What a Great Empowering feeling for that girl.  Many girls need to have that feeling of triumph.  The more femininely attired the male, the better.  I would hope that the girl was throwing around a ball with other girls while the boy princess was being pretty and sweet!  I really think the day is coming when we will start to see male cheerleaders for the female sports teams.  What a Triumphal delight that will be for womankind when girls are playing football, and boys are in cute little mini skirted uniforms shaking their pompoms while cheering on the strong girls!  That will be Heaven!
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
(08-24-2016, 01:25 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Yes it is the perfect power exchange. One of favorite experience was watching a girl instructed by her mother how to properly corset her younger brother. She was dressed in comfortable jeans, a sports jersey and backwards baseball cap. The mother told her to ignore the boys cries, make sure its nice and tight and will not loosen. Once the corset was in place the girl got to pick her brother girly outfit for the day. They went to park after the girl in her jeans happily running around with the princess dolled up in his frilly dress, petticoats and corset pushing his baby pram. The perfect vision of the world coming!

Sure the world that you are sissy. Give up your fake male side and totally embrace your inner princess. Tell others that all male should be turned into sissies. Serve women so them that sissy are better than alpha macho jerks.