satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Femtopia Womanifesto
The admins of this forum have been gracious enough to allow me to promote my form dedicated to the empowerment of women and the creation of a female utopia society. As a radical feminist, I believe in order for women to truly be in power we need to destroy the current alpha male society replacing it with a female control world. To achieve this, we need to promote the empowerment of women and the creation of a new female society where the gender roles are 100% reversed, women should wear the pants and males should be petticoated into submission.

Below is an excerpt from the Femtopia Womanifesto that I recently uploaded to my forum. If you interesting in reading the rest or joining the forum please message me on here, only serious inquiries from women and sissy males who are ready to create the new world.

Femtopia Womanifesto ‚Äď A call to action for women to lead!

We are now living in a post patriotically society. The rules that once held society together, the roles of males and females that were once rigid have been broken down and replaced by a more fluid definition. In this new world nothing is holding women back, we have control of our bodies and minds, we are no longer bound or told you cannot do that because you are woman. This is a great time to be alive, it’s also a scary time, there is a dark undercurrent that lies below trying to tear down what we have built. Some of us trying to ignore it, others just bury their heads in the sand hoping the madness will go away. We should not fear this undercurrent or assume it’s not real, it’s very real and in the end we (women) or them the guerrilla male supremacists will win and rule the world for the next 1000 years.
I would be so happy to live in a Female dominated society where Women are in control and males are subject to ultimate sissification ...

curtsy

sissykat
[Image: Signatur.jpg]
Females rule, sissies obey!

Sounds like a wonderful world.
Sounds like utopia to me, where can I join.
I read somewhere that masculinity has been (historically) defined as the flight from women and the repudiation of femininity.  Looking at the world masculine rule has led to sometimes makes me cry.  This is why I am proud to fly toward femininity and a better world ruled by its values.  The term, sissy, is considered an insult, and while this remains true we have our work cut out for us.  We sissies must do all we can to promote and support this goal and encourage women the world over to subdue and petticoat their men.
Sissies are the evolved form of a male. Once we petticoated all the alpha males they will have to serve you while you serve us. You will get decided how they dress and punish them for not being sissy enough.
Yes I'm ready to be sissified and be controlled by women it would be a better place to live

(08-14-2016, 09:06 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: I read somewhere that masculinity has been (historically) defined as the flight from women and the repudiation of femininity.  Looking at the world masculine rule has led to sometimes makes me cry.  This is why I am proud to fly toward femininity and a better world ruled by its values.  The term, sissy, is considered an insult, and while this remains true we have our work cut out for us.  We sissies must do all we can to promote and support this goal and encourage women the world over to subdue and petticoat their men.
Yes i totally agree the sooner the better

Yes I totally agree the sooner the better it can't come quickly enough
(08-15-2016, 04:51 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Sissies are the evolved form of a male.  

I DO like your approach to sissiness.  I'm feeling very evolved now!
(08-15-2016, 04:51 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Sissies are the evolved form of a male. ...

This seems to pose a dilemma, since it implies selection of sissies for breeding the next generation.  At the same time, we accept imposed restrictions on our breeding activity.  It seems to me that unrestricted masculine men are more likely to successfully breed than sissies in chastity.  In fact, many women naturally prefer men with real cocks for breeding activities than we sissies with our pathetic caged clitties.  What to do?
Well, we would not allow non sissy males to interfere with our plans. They would get locked up and feminized or shipped off to a island somewhere with no women only brutish alpha males. If they find a way to breed under those conditions well we will think of something.

In Femtopia there will be very little reasons for any male to be unlocked. When a women decides to get pregnant her sissy will be sent off to special place to have the necessary seeds removed and then the sissy will under go training to be a sissy nanny. In the future with more women working the idea of surrogate mothers will become popular. Who knows maybe we will freeze enough sperm males will not be required to breed.