satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultimate petticoating
Being a sissy and wearing petticoats is something that goes well together so I thought it would be nice to show Y/you a picture my Mistress took a while ago. She had lots of fun making to wear all the petticoats I have made so far at one time so I look like a human petticoat stand ... giggles ...

Hope Y/you have as much fun as my Mistress had when She took the photo ...

[Image: Human_Petti_Stand04_Small.jpg]
[Image: Signatur.jpg]
Females rule, sissies obey!

Wow! What a collection of petticoats! You are indeed a petticoated sissy, and apparently much loved by your Mistress!

Thanks for sharing your photos!

sissy jamieanne
(08-09-2016, 09:00 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Wow!  What a collection of petticoats!  You are indeed a petticoated sissy, and apparently much loved by your Mistress!

Thanks for sharing your photos!

sissy jamieanne

Thank you very much indeed ...  Smile ... as this is an older picture my collection of petticoats has dramatically increased ... giggles 
Mistress says that a petticoat must always match the dress so if there's a new dress, there's also a new petticoat ...

[Image: pinky_Small.jpg]

sissykat

And your Mistress has obviously turned out a well-dressed sissy! She has my deepest respects.
Your Mistress has you looking like a pretty little dolly! How sweet!
(08-10-2016, 08:41 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: And your Mistress has obviously turned out a well-dressed sissy!  She has my deepest respects.

(08-11-2016, 10:57 PM)Ali Wrote: Your Mistress has you looking like a pretty little dolly! How sweet!

Thank you so much  Smile 

@Ali ... yes, sometimes She wants me to look like a doll and to be honest, I like the look at least as much as She does. It leaves no doubt of what a prissy sissy I have become. 

sissy curtsy

sissykat

Yes, every sissy and princess needs lots of petticoats, its not really petticoating with out lots of ruffled petticoats.
(08-12-2016, 05:22 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Yes, every sissy and princess needs lots of petticoats, its not really petticoating with out lots of ruffled petticoats.

I totally agree ... a swishy petticoat with ruffles in abundance is probably one of the most feminizing garments for an emasculated sissy.

Yes it is, along with being very effective in turning once macho sports loving brats into docile prissy princesses.
(08-08-2016, 09:07 PM)sissykat Wrote: Being a sissy and wearing petticoats is something that goes well together so I thought it would be nice to show Y/you a picture my Mistress took a while ago. She had lots of fun making to wear all the petticoats I have made so far at one time so I look like a human petticoat stand ... giggles ...

Hope Y/you have as much fun as my Mistress had when She took the photo ...

[Image: Human_Petti_Stand04_Small.jpg]

Sissykat, You are the ultimate sissy!!  I commend you on your dress code!! Very attractive and sissy appealing. Thank you for sharing!! 

Ashley