ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
boys in suspender belts and stockings
Hello All 
Just wondering - some weeks ago - I found in this Forum somewhere a photo or web link to a black and white photo of a couple boys putting on suspender belts and stockings. I am just wondering if anyone knows what I am reffering to and is able to paste the web link below or advise me as to which thread I should look in to find said photo ???  

I have no idea why but the photo I am looking for really stuck a chord with me. 

Cheers and many thanks in advance not to forget Courtesy 

Lauren

(04-26-2018, 04:09 PM)Lauren Briggs Wrote: Hello All 
Just wondering - some weeks ago - I found in this Forum somewhere a photo or web link to a black and white photo of a couple boys putting on suspender belts and stockings. I am just wondering if anyone knows what I am reffering to and is able to paste the web link below or advise me as to which thread I should look in to find said photo ???  

I have no idea why but the photo I am looking for really stuck a chord with me. 

Cheers and many thanks in advance not to forget Courtesy 

Lauren
From the Sears catalogue of fashions 1900-1950. In passed days it was very normal for boys to wear long stockings with supporter waists rather than suspender belts. I did not escape this even in the 1950s! The Yazoo device not only supported my long silk stockings, but also the long satin bloomers beneath kilt skirts and petticoats.