satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
time for boys to wear skirts
This is the 21st century when so many things are changing.  One of those should be allowing boys to wear skirts to school and as everyday wear.  Summer will be upon us soon and skirts will allow boys more comfort then the traditional bifurcated garments they are compelled to wear.
I'd like to know other's opinion on this subect.  I wear skirts and wore dresses as a young boy (age 11 to 15) and like the way they feel much more comfortable during the warmer months and summer.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-25-2018, 03:46 PM)melodie Wrote: This is the 21st century when so many things are changing.  One of those should be allowing boys to wear skirts to school and as everyday wear.  Summer will be upon us soon and skirts will allow boys more comfort then the traditional bifurcated garments they are compelled to wear.
I'd like to know other's opinion on this subect.  I wear skirts and wore dresses as a young boy (age 11 to 15) and like the way they feel much more comfortable during the warmer months and summer.

Hello Melody, have you worn panties under your skirts since you were young? And how did the girls react to you?
(04-25-2018, 03:46 PM)melodie Wrote: This is the 21st century when so many things are changing.  One of those should be allowing boys to wear skirts to school and as everyday wear.  Summer will be upon us soon and skirts will allow boys more comfort then the traditional bifurcated garments they are compelled to wear.

I think this makes sense. I remember a male teacher when I was in 9th grade in the late 1960s who made it clear that girls have it good getting to wear dresses and skirts. He was married and a dad.  I got to know him well.  The more I thought about it, the more I became convinced that he liked to dress.  His daughter was in my class and a friend of mine.  And he was very much my mentor.  I am just not sure I will ever ask her.
Couldn't agree more, it is the 21st century, I've seen guys in some of the cities walking around in skirts (London & Liverpool) so maybe things are changing slowly and you do read a lot about boys wearing skirts to school in protests of one thing or another from the UK to France to Turkey to America to Brazil so maybe things are improving but these are still isolated cases and not the norm just yet. Perhaps by the 22nd century, lol

[Image: 301520a8b3b9cb62332297b9c2760bd4.jpg]
[Image: 1a51ec9ae180bb27b82009e39c886156.jpg]

[Image: eb5682806fa7e7e768c613c74f1f2522.jpg]
[Image: 1462eda89817029f785584ad2f70f493.jpg]
[Image: cc28318ed384c561d0e7499770868d51.jpg]
[Image: th?id=OIP.MFGV13PjPertnOphY9ZFWwHaHa&pid=Api]
I have always believed in meritocracy on this subject. In much the same way as a child has to pass an exam to graduate from school, a child should have to learn how to wear a dress before being allowed to wear a skirt and learn how to wear a skirt before wearing trousers.

I think most of us believe that females are superior so you broadly speaking they would be wearing trousers; the smarter boys would for the most part be smoothing out their skirts and the rest be flouncing about in their pinafore dresses