satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prison with a difference
(06-04-2019, 09:35 PM)prisongirl Wrote:
(06-04-2019, 11:31 AM)whyguys Wrote: But oh... Mith Prithon Mathter.... *sob*  thethe prithon thtripeth don't go with POLKA DOTHTH!    NOT FAIR!!!

"Don't worry inmate..after 5 years of good behaviour you get get little matching triangular striped hat"

I have always thought that a feminine prison would be a far more effective deterrent than most prisons seem to be. My vision is of hundreds of males made to wear flouncy dresses everyday and prancing about in high heels, being made to put on and maintain a perfect face of makeup.
What sounds like heaven to the majority of us would be purgatory for most criminals.
(02-10-2020, 05:18 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(06-04-2019, 09:35 PM)prisongirl Wrote:
(06-04-2019, 11:31 AM)whyguys Wrote: But oh... Mith Prithon Mathter.... *sob*  thethe prithon thtripeth don't go with POLKA DOTHTH!    NOT FAIR!!!

"Don't worry inmate..after 5 years of good behaviour you get get little matching triangular striped hat"

I have always thought that a feminine prison would be a far more effective deterrent than most prisons seem to be. My vision is of hundreds of males made to wear flouncy dresses everyday and prancing about in high heels, being made to put on and maintain a perfect face of makeup.
What sounds like heaven to the majority of us would be purgatory for most criminals.

True G-g... especially if all the officials and guards were Women who confirmed the idea that all authority in society from now on resided  in the hands of the Superior Female Sex.
  So called 'masculinity' and 'manhood' of offenders would fall away and disappear entirely.