satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prison with a difference
Oh yes!
This thread is a lot of fun. If anybody would like to be an inmate, tell me you offence and I;ll give you a prison sentence name , regime and job..)
Reading this thread with curiosity as it seems the males have no prospect of release.

Their sentences seem indeterminate even if they lose their male parts!

Re-education as feminized staff wouldn't go amiss.

All the house crafts, writing and general body maintenance, to pass as female in a female led world.

A tiered approach from male to trustee fem-male. Moving to better quality accommodation as they progress.

Finally becoming the property of a Female Master.

Some may take longer than others. Some will remain as silly males.

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
(04-27-2018, 07:42 PM)prisongirl Wrote: This thread is a lot of fun. If anybody would like to be an inmate, tell me you offence and I;ll give you a prison sentence name , regime and job..)

I have been found guilty of stealing womens underwear from washing lines.
(04-28-2018, 09:01 PM)nicola waring Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 07:42 PM)prisongirl Wrote: This thread is a lot of fun. If anybody would like to be an inmate, tell me you offence and I;ll give you a prison sentence name , regime and job..)

Oh, what a naughty, nasty little sissy!  
(04-28-2018, 09:01 PM)nicola waring Wrote:

STEALING!

Such improperly bold and unladylike  behavior for a male girl! 

Of this heinous  offense you are found GUILTY!! 

Henceforth... you NICOLA shall be WEARING
(could you as male not even spell your name correctly?)  for ten years both feminine under AND outer garments 2 sizes too small.

Big Grin

Let all males'  punishment so TIGHTLY FIT their crimes against WOMANKIND!

Nicola, that seems a good punishment! The prison skirt and grey underwear won't be as sexy as the ones you have been stealing! During your 3 years inside you seem to like underwear so much you'll  be washing our inmates standard panties by hand in our sweaty laundry. You might even move on to washing our correctional officers underwear but you might be envious as they might well ne designer and frilly, the type we are not allowed in here.You'll we known as Inmate Regretta..
I would suggest enforced chastity. Each inmate assigned a traditional girls name to be used thoughout sentence. Mornings to be spent doing menial labour e.g. scrubbibg toilets, scrubbing floors, laundry dressed in a brown sacking prison dress. Afternoons in school lessons suitable for girls e.g. poetry, sewing, knitting, scripture, deportment, hymn singing dressed in a nice schoolgirl uniform e.g. yellow gingham dress, green school knickers, white ankle socks, polished sandals and a pink wool school cardigan. Inmates should have either a short Catholic schoolgirl haircut or longer hair tied in pigtails. They should sleep on dormitories. Speak only when spoken to, toilet twice per day under supervision, eat gruel, bread, boiled vegetables and water. Mouth soaping every week. Any misbehaviour punished by spanking and/or corpral punishment, extra work, corner time, extra drill and inspection, more humiliating uniform, longer sentence, being taken out in her schoolgirl uniform with the addition of a yellow wool bonnet, yellow mittens, pacifier and a sign around her neck with her name for all to see. I am sure manyen would be very quickly reformed.
(05-02-2018, 02:35 PM)Gemma Wrote: I would suggest enforced chastity. Each inmate assigned a traditional girls name to be used thoughout sentence.  Mornings to be spent doing menial labour e.g. scrubbibg toilets, scrubbing floors,  laundry dressed in a brown sacking prison dress.  Afternoons in school lessons suitable for girls e.g. poetry, sewing, knitting, scripture, deportment, hymn singing dressed in a nice schoolgirl uniform e.g. yellow gingham dress, green school knickers, white ankle socks, polished sandals and a pink wool school cardigan.  Inmates should have either a short Catholic schoolgirl haircut or longer hair tied in pigtails.  They should sleep on dormitories.  Speak only when spoken to, toilet twice per day under supervision, eat gruel, bread, boiled vegetables and water. Mouth soaping every week.  Any misbehaviour punished by spanking and/or corpral punishment, extra work, corner time, extra drill and inspection, more humiliating uniform, longer sentence, being taken out in her schoolgirl uniform with the addition of a yellow wool bonnet, yellow mittens, pacifier and a sign around her neck with her name for all to see.  I am sure manyen would be very quickly reformed.

Some excellent ideas and programs.  Perhaps as well a daily period of mandatory oral recitation of memorized quotes on the superiority of Females and the concomitant inadequacies of males.  Also all through the prison at bedtime audios of the same as an almost hypnotic means of indoctrination.
Excellent ideas ..just imagine the "girls" being given outside work..clearing up rubbish in shopping malls or on the roadside while their former friends and colleagues look on as they  display their new female names/numbers and are dressed in the full uniform with wigs.."yes, ma'm just a humble girl inmate now" as they are given a dressing down by strict properly  female officers.Love the list of suitable subjects