468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Locked in a dress
I like to be locked in a dress and go outside for a walk.
However it gets boring because the keys are too easily
Accessible at home. ?
(04-15-2018, 03:37 PM)Sfjb Wrote: I like to be locked in a dress and go outside for a walk.
However it gets boring because the keys are too easily
Accessible at home. ?

Something is not quite right here - you are out and about walking in a dress*** that is LOCKED on and the keys are easily accessible at home.
I would not find that boring at all - more like exciting - even more so if the big ole lock was plainly visible.
But your statement the keys are easily accessible at home - so you have to return home to get UNLOCKED from the dress - how is that boring ?
Are you worried about being seen in the dress ?
And that it is LOCKED on from some reason - amusing entertaining humiliating ?
What is this something about this dress that is boring ?
Too short revealing something like a bulky ruffled frilly diaper cover ?
What else are you wearing with this LOCKED dress ?
Mary Janes with frilly ankle sox ?
Something about the color or pattern of this LOCKED dress that draws attention ?
Your walks are they in a rural area or right in the middle of central park downtown ?
And of course middle of the night or in broad daylight ?
The exposure index raises the (boring) ante ?
Are you doing this because you lost a bet or on orders from a dom ?
Perhaps this is an initiation to an exclusive club of SISSYs ?

I can think of more boring aspects to this - like substituting the keyed lock for a combination one
and you don't know or have access to the combination - now that is a challenge.
You are free to roam about town with no keys to be bothered with and a combination lock to solve.

Maybe you want to escalate this to the next level and have the diaper cover also LOCKED on !?!

SUDDENLY the boring aspect of the LOCKED dress becomes something else !
Hi.
So I walk at late at night in the city. Why? It's the only time that I go without a panic attack.
Why the lock? It's so I cannot modify it in anyway, to make it not stand out as much.
Last night it was a cheerleader uniform. My thing is the keys are too accessible.
And or it can be too easy to back out and go back home. If I had someone holding
The keys that would make it more interesting, because then I get it removed
Whenever they feel like it. Does that make sense?
(04-15-2018, 08:59 PM)Sfjb Wrote: Hi.
So I walk at late at night in the city. Why? It's the only time that I go without a panic attack.
Why the lock? It's so I cannot modify it in anyway, to make it not stand out as much.
Last night it was a cheerleader uniform. My thing is the keys are too accessible.
And or it can be too easy to back out and go back home. If I had someone holding
The keys that would make it more interesting, because then I get it removed
Whenever they feel like it. Does that make sense?

Yes intoxicatingly exhilaratingly euphoria having little or no control * especially while in an exhibition state of dress !

Do you enhance your locked dress cheerleader or other outfit with something that would be exciting if carelessly exposed like the short hem of the locked
dress being raise in a gust of the wind ?
I would find wearing tennis panties with ruffled frilly rows of contrasting lace on the bum in a shocking color that certainly would flash attention !

* No Control:
Or maybe a crinkly noisy doubled bulky diaper cover (that also can be locked) puffing out the short dress (skirt) hem like wearing a full blossom petticoat !
Now realizing that your potty privileges have also been revoked and controlled !
Of course this makes it easier not having to get back to where the keys are to use the loo - you have your very own personal porta-potty and if necessary
to hide in the bushes till the coast is clear there is no need to fuss.
For an even more adventurous twilight walk have your controlling partner rein you in with reins - wow be careful of staying too long under the street lights
blowing your cover. Explanation left to your partner - remember that paci gag you are wearing ! Are you guys having FUN ?
Hi.

So yes the dress does have a pretty short hem. One wind blowing it's going up.

Filly panties covering a diaper.

I took a few keys to different locks and hid them in a public spot. Once the dress was locked the only way I was getting out was to go get the keys 1.5 miles one way.
(05-05-2018, 06:43 AM)Sfjb Wrote: Hi.

I took a few keys to different locks and hid them in a public spot. Once the dress was locked the only way I was getting out was to go get the keys 1.5 miles one way.

As I understand, you hid the key and a few other keys in a public spot then drove (?) away and walked back 1.5 miles to get your keys to unlock your dress.

Why not make it more interesting by taking six keys (the proper key and five fakes) mix them all up and then hide them in public spots dotted around the area, but make sure that they are all at least a mile away from each other. As you will not know where the key to unlock your dress is you will have a nice a long walk around the area to find the right key.

In time you can always increase the number of keys that you hide.

A little bit of advice, when walking around the City at night it is a good idea to dress in a conservative manner, as any Woman who goes out in the evening will know you will only attract unwanted attention if you stand out.
Maitresse Yvette-Louise
(05-06-2018, 01:54 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote:
(05-05-2018, 06:43 AM)Sfjb Wrote: Hi.

As I understand, you hid the key and a few other keys in a public spot then drove (?) away and walked back 1.5 miles to get your keys to unlock your dress.

Why not make it more interesting by taking six keys (the proper key and five fakes) mix them all up and then hide them in public spots dotted around the area, but make sure that they are all at least a mile away from each other. As you will not know where the key to unlock your dress is you will have a nice a long walk around the area to find the right key.

In time you can always increase the number of keys that you hide.

A little bit of advice, when walking around the City at night it is a good idea to dress in a conservative manner, as any Woman who goes out in the evening will know you will only attract unwanted attention if you stand out.

you will only attract unwanted attention if you stand out.
Isn't that what he really wants to do to get his high but in a conservative sense ?

As for the multiple keys I liken that to the Chinese Puzzle were at each discovery a key unlocks the next step to another key
eventually resulting getting the last key to unlock the puzzle.

So for this scenario:

The key to unlock the dress (or other garment) is on the fire place mantel at home -

The key to the house or place of abode is across town in locked box -

The key to the locked box is in another second lock box -

And finally the key to that second lock box is ???  by this time you get the idea.

You leave the house in your locked dress - closing and locking the house door and
you are on your way to get the subsequent keys to get out of this mess er I mean dress.

Suggest that a fail safe method be used incase of accident or other incident takes place.

As suggested hinted recommended earlier - consider wearing diapers this may be a long night
and dressed as you are you are not going to find a loo to do business conveniently !

Now be off on your mission of wearing a humiliating outfit without being seen fully aware
that this is going to be a blast blowing your mind. Let's do this again in daylight - ROFLOL ! Ya sure !
When I first started going out dressed I would sometimes ‚Äėforce‚Äô myself to put on an outfit no real girl would actually wear in such circumstances, like a schoolgirl uniform or a very short dress with a pair of frilly knickers, stockings and suspenders, and then complete a walk of a couple of miles, making sure I passed places like a crowded pub where lots of people would see me.

I didn’t allow myself to return home for a certain period of time, often an hour, or until certain things had happened such as half a dozen disbelieving stares or obvious comments on my appearance.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
Yes I think I can understand that. There is a certain excitement to be had in overhearing people comments. It sometimes happens when I go out in my skirts or even my short shorts. Part of me is annoyed the other part is quite turned on.