Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye
Goodbye everyone, I'm quitting this part of my life. I'd like to thank a couple of you who have sent me emails, please forgive me if I don't get back to you.

I'd also like to thank the admin and moderating staff for having me.

Don't blame you and I have been thinking the same off and on, Can't find any females that want this stuff even do they say they do and are interested or are fakes but let's be real none of this is real, It's a good read and everything but as long as you realize it's all fantasy and you're better off. Good for you and good luck.
(04-14-2018, 01:38 PM)Andrew Whetstone Wrote: Goodbye everyone, I'm quitting this part of my life. I'd like to thank a couple of you who have sent me emails, please forgive me if I don't get back to you.

I'd also like to thank the admin and moderating staff for having me.

Thank you, Andrew. You are appreciated here and will be welcomed should you choose to return.
Your obedient forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
(04-14-2018, 05:23 PM)wants2beagoodgirl Wrote: Don't blame you and I have been thinking the same off and on, Can't find any females that want this stuff even do they say they do and are interested or are fakes but let's be real none of this is real, It's a good read and everything but as long as you realize it's all fantasy and you're better off. Good for you and good luck.

Beg to differ with you. There are dominant females who enjoy "wearing the pants" while they force their hubbies to "wear the panties". I know, because i am one of them. Panties were the only underpants i was allowed to wear. Nowadays, i wear diapers and rubber/plastic panties 24/7 to all intents and purposes for genuine incontinence, and because my wife insists that i wear them and has repeatedly told me that i would be ordered to wear them even if my incontinence disappesred overnight because she likes me in them for reasons of asserting dominance, controlling access to my (as she calls it) "tiny little wee-wee" and other reasons. Mind you, i did not advertise to meet a Mommy/Domme Wife. I met her online, and we had a "normal" online relationship before we decided to meet in person. I knew less than halfway through that first date, however, that she had a strong streak of dominance in her. She was assertive and no-nonsense from the very beginning, and even, i might say, agressive. Spanking me, feminizing me, infantilizing me and strictly controlling (mostly denying me) any sex came later in the relationship. She told me she would let me date her for five years, but at the end of those five years, i was to marry her or she would end our relationship. At the end of the five years, i asked her to be my Wife. She accepted. That was about the last time i "held the reins", so to speak.
My point is, there are women out there who will accept and even encourage (nay, demand) sissification, but it may be something that develops, rather than being full-blown from the beginning.
If someone is able to leave the desire for sissification behind, more power to them. Maybe their desire was not as tenacious as they perceived. Alas, for others their desire is extremely strong, but may take many years before being fulfilled. The key is to relax, be flexible, and accept yourself without self-condemnation. Not always easy, but ultimately healthier.
Yours, kerri
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry
Well that's the way it is here and really everywhere, They can't overcome the trust factor and wait till someone perfect comes along and perfect is not out there. No matter what us good guys say we can't change your minds, That has to come within and you have to be ready for it. I am talking to one or 2 still so maybe but I am still trying to figure out if they are real and that's the problem nobody can be REAL these days. I have gotten along with all that I have talked too but they were either fake, not ready or whatever, I am of course just communicating nicely and everything and normal talk and they say ya ya ya interested but they can't overcome the hurdle for some reason. Anyway like I said I am talking with one now who say's she wants a total FLR so will see.