BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tea Tree Oil
(07-07-2019, 04:50 PM)GMichelle TV Wrote: Beach was a washout... 

So instead.... 

Hope you like it. 

Heart Heart Heart

Hi Michelle, lovely pair coming on there. All down to tea tree? How often each day, and do you just massage your boobs with it?

Sorry that the beach was a disappointment, but there will be other days this summer. Will. you wear a bikini to the beach? I do hope so, and that you will get tan lines, as they look so good and femme with your sprouting boobs.

Looking forward to the pics of that, but thanks for all the great ones so far.

Priscilla
(07-07-2019, 07:15 PM)sissy priscilla Wrote:
(07-07-2019, 04:50 PM)GMichelle TV Wrote: Beach was a washout... 

So instead.... 

Hope you like it. 

Heart Heart Heart

Hi Michelle, lovely pair coming on there. All down to tea tree? How often each day, and do you just massage your boobs with it?

Sorry that the beach was a disappointment, but there will be other days this summer. Will. you wear a bikini to the beach? I do hope so, and that you will get tan lines, as they look so good and femme with your sprouting boobs.

Looking forward to the pics of that, but thanks for all the great ones so far.

Priscilla

Hi Priscilla, 

Oh so wearing several bikinis. ?

Tea tree oil twice a day and herbal supplements. 

Need to still loose some weight though. 

Make up looks OK but could be better 

Love Michelle XXX 

Heart Heart Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Dear Michelle,

How delightful it has been reading, and seeing your gorgeous photos, of your lovely, cute sissy breasts and nipples progression... how very girly you now look with them... and with your bottom getting more rounder like a girl's your shape is obviously changing so much... for the better of course...

i had no idea that tea tree oil had such a wonderful effect on the sissy body... your photos that you have so kindly shown bear testament to its effects... and such beautiful lingerie too... your have some very pretty bras to help show off your breasts so much better... and how lovely that your nipples have grown more girlish in looks... and it must be so delightful that they are always, now, erect and so sensitive... wearing just a blouse or shirt, when a bra is not possible, must rub them so nicely making them even firmer and, hopefully, more obvious...

What a big shame that your beach trip was a wash-out but it was so lovely to see the accompanying photo of you from head to toe... looking so wonderfully girly... but let's hope that another day will offer much better weather so that you can get those give-away tell-tale tan lines... fingers crossed that, maybe, the weather we are having currently will offer you another trip to the beach...

So, its a big thank you for all your delightful postings on this subject Michelle... and i hope that you continue to do so from time time... with, of course, more gorgeous photos for us to see...

Have fun, take care
‚̧ cynthia sissyfrills ‚̧
So want to sunbathe on the beach...

Heart Heart Heart

An update and some pictures that might interest more Miss Jessielinton. My breasts are now quite pronounced mean wearing a bra everyday. Also the diet to 75kg is progressing. Might take a short while. Using a body shaper for that hour glass figure.
Enjoy 
Heart Heart Heart

Wow, that looks amazing--congrats
(08-19-2019, 09:34 PM)inhershoes Wrote: Wow, that looks amazing--congrats

Impessive indeed!!
Seems about time for an update. 

Our newest star Miss Malery888 has prompted my interest. 

These aren't repeats but let's see any developments

(09-16-2019, 10:34 AM)Michelle TV Wrote: Seems about time for an update. 

Our newest star Miss Malery888 has prompted my interest. 

These aren't repeats but let's see any developments

Lovely!!
Wow you are progressing nicely,