BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tea Tree Oil
Just to keep everyone up to date. Still need a much slimmer waist. Gym and diet... Oh I'm so bad at both. New bra, all sissies need to be in bras, that means you Ralph. Yes they do jiggle.. And feel great.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-31-2020, 08:10 AM)Michelle TV Wrote: Just to keep everyone up to date. Still need a much slimmer waist. Gym and diet... Oh I'm so bad at both. New bra, all sissies need to be in bras, that means you Ralph. Yes they do jiggle.. And feel great.
Looking good, Michelle. I agree, bras make the world a better place.  Wink
Michelle TV, always luv seeing your progress in this regard and am sure it provides motivation in the other aspects that you describe. Beautiful bust, dear.
Hi Michelle,

My gurl, you must be mightily proud 9f those beautifully rounded breasts. Your efforts are paying off.

Have you had the chance to sunbathe this year, and if so do you have cute tan lines? I’d love to see I pic if you have, but your regular update pics are so encouraging.
Why thank you and yes they really do bounce now. I really do wear a bra every day.. ? 

As for a tan. Not this summer. The tanning shop was closed and my favourite beach was out of bounds. So no tan lines this year, yet. After all nothing to stop me going and having a not so all over tan.
My latex top is by Libidex and really need to reduce the tummy bulge. 
Enjoy. 

Heart Heart Heart

Such a time.. What with all that is going on...

To cheer everyone and my new BFF here are some improved pictures

Lovely breasts michelle so nice to see progress in this area. I too have much the same achievements but mainly through daily excercises. Slow progress, but so much pleasure from reaching our goals. Keep up with the diet and excercises and you will be noticeably more feminine in mind and body as time goes by
Love susan xx
(10-16-2020, 07:49 AM)susanstewartuk Wrote: Lovely breasts michelle so nice to see progress in this area. I too have much the same achievements but mainly through daily excercises. Slow progress, but  so much pleasure from reaching our goals. Keep up with the diet and excercises and you will be noticeably more feminine in mind and body as time goes by
Love susan xx

Thank you.... 
Exercise.. My bane at the moment.. Classes booked but just gym. No!

Heart Heart Heart
Oh a new swimsuit was delivered today. Now these are aims this time..  Wink

Don't worry I have swimming to go to. Swimming cap as well.

Wow! That is one gorgeous swim suit, Michelle. I assume there is a base beneath the skirt shown in the first photo.  Wink