satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tea Tree Oil
Michelle,

I just adore your update photos showing such smooth and well rounded breasts. You must be so proud of them.

Tell me, can you wiggle and make those tassels rotate? if so, I’m sure we’d all love to see a video, perhaps on YouTube.

In one of the pics, I can see a hint of tan lines; I hope that next year you can really ‘burn in’ the signs of a skimpy bikini (I’m so jealous!)
Little update.. 
Loving the Superiors making their sons into maid daughters.. Absolutely amazing..

Not really a breast update but diet change Lacto-ovo-pescetarian now. Down the gym as often as I can..

Well results..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hoping this finds you all well
A little breast update as wear a bra now as I need to!

Working from home helps too. 

To Miss Marley Patheticson74 & Miss Jessielinton thanks for your updates

Thank you Michelle -- so very considerate.

Surely you are bringing proud mirthful smiles to our Female Masters
as They make us show them the proper 'development'
we dainty males are having in

KEEPING A-BREAST OF THE TIMES!
Thanks whyguys.. 

Presently it is quite nice to be locked in and girly..

Michelle TV, great pic hon, you must be soooo happy, attaining a longstanding goal! So Feminine.
Oh it has been a while.. So yes nice budding breasts and only a few kgs left to have a slim waist too!

All bois should be feminized it makes it so much easier. The lockdown has been great fun but the desire for new lingerie and clothes..  Oh my goodness. 

Enjoy and I'll try to post more often. 

Heart Heart Heart

(08-27-2018, 05:36 PM)Audra Wrote: I've never heard of it but now I've read articles and there is something about tea tree oil and lavender. Nice progress you've there. I really like those little breasts.
It's very interesting and makes me wonder, should I try this also ?

Can I ask what dosages are being taken  ?
(07-17-2020, 08:40 AM)Kitty01 Wrote:
(08-27-2018, 05:36 PM)Audra Wrote: I've never heard of it but now I've read articles and there is something about tea tree oil and lavender. Nice progress you've there. I really like those little breasts.
It's very interesting and makes me wonder, should I try this also ?

Can I ask what dosages are being taken  ?

Hi Kitty, A general few spots three times a day... 

Glad you're trying too... 

Heart Heart Heart
Just to brighten up a Sunday and yes this is under garments now. Bra is necessary... 

Heart Heart Heart