ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tea Tree Oil
I read recently that there was evidence that tea tree oil and lavender oil products could act as androgens, blocking testosterone thereby causing feminine body traits.

As pure tea tree oil is cheap and easy to find, I am giving it a try. Other than smelling nice, after two weeks of several drops topically once per day, my bottom is getting rounder and well my bra is getting fuller.

There maybe other factors but I am keeping applying and will weenies it goes.

Weenie! Sorry see how it goes.
I didn't know about the lavander oil being an androgen . It would explain a lot of things though . When i was about 12yrs old my aunt was told that lavander oil had a lot of health benefits . With me being disabled my aunt decided to try it .There was lavander oil in everything . My clothes , my bedding . Instead if rose water and glycerine in my enemas there was lavander water . Lavander oil was put on a hanky and threaded through the ring of my dummy and even used instead of baby oil .
I hit puberty early around 11yrs old but after the lavander oil . It seemed to slow down . I had very little body hair and no real pubic hair until i was 18 and then when i was better and not getting the lavander oil treatments . Boy did i suddenly start to grow bush and my body hair exploded and my voice dropped .
So there might be something in the lavander oil after all .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(04-11-2018, 05:43 PM)Michelle TV Wrote: I read recently that there was evidence that tea tree oil and lavender oil products could act as androgens, blocking testosterone thereby causing feminine body traits.

As pure tea tree oil is cheap and easy to find, I am giving it a try. Other than smelling nice, after two weeks of several drops topically once per day, my bottom is getting rounder and well my bra is getting fuller.

Are you expecting your weenie to go as well as develop bumps and bulges elsewhere? Please do let us know how you change your shape on a regular basis
(04-11-2018, 05:43 PM)Michelle TV Wrote: I read recently that there was evidence that tea tree oil and lavender oil products could act as androgens, blocking testosterone thereby causing feminine body traits.

sounds interesting do you rub on the lavender & tea tree oil or take it orally.
I apply topically, ie rub on the skin.
Seems to be very effective!
I shall keep you lot updated as bra is now filling out and hips getting rounder.
Well just over a week since I began and only positives to report.

Hips and bottom getting rounder and my bra continues to fill. Nipples are erect all the time!

Skin is also softer too.
Nearly a fortnight on and oh some changes.

Less body hair, nipples much rounder, nubs of breasts and rounder bum.

A little diet too and some shapeliness is starting.

Heart Heart Heart Heart
Thank you for the updates, Michelle...

What sissy doesn't desire a fuller, rounder derriere and larger breasts?!?!? You might need a larger cup size for your bras soon and some nice, tight ladies jeans to show off that feminine bum!

Hugs,

sissy jamieanne
I am sort of reviving this thread as the weather outside has broken and a rainy day makes idle thoughts come to fruition.

I am still applying tea tree oil and although the pictures don't show it very well, I have some budding breasts.

The hot weather has prevented me from wearing a bra 24/7 but so miss it. The bounce feels amazing.

I have a rounder bum too and will be waist training soon.

Hope you enjoy.

Heart Heart Heart Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Michelle,
Jut love those little bra/bralettes you are wearing. They will show off your budding boobies nicely.
Heart A secret sissy from the UK. Heart