Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letter from Tonya March 2018 A New Sissymaid Trainee
Hello all, I am new to posting on here but felt compelled to write having read the letter from Tonya in the March 2018 edition of PDQ entitled A New Sissymaid Trainee.  I think that her account of the training of Todd was excellent. I am really hoping that there will be further instalments to come.
I myself am in a vanilla marriage,  my wife is not interested in anything to do with sex anymore as she nears 70 years old. I am in my early 60's and am keen to try new things. I have always been a lover of the dominant female and things associated with that. I do own a chastity device but have only ever used it on my own primarily to get a feel for how it felt. 
Hope to chat with other members of this excellent forum in due course.

Martin
Nice to hear from you smakmr, your post prompted me to reread Tonya's letter which had all the trappings of the very best tg fiction. Just imagining Her training a new sissymaid after having so much experience certainly captivated my imagination.
Yes Hello smakmr, yes I just reread that story now too, about Tonya. I would totally agree I wanted such when I was younger, or something like that. Well welcome to the forum smakmr. The good news is, I do have a wife/Mistress that fully allows me to be her sissie.
Otherwise I am always trying to follow this forum, and time to time, I like to speak freely on this site. I think this is a great site and it actually is good for me and helps me in many ways.
nancy
It's a FABULOUS tale. Such a gentle but inexorable entrapment of young Todd as he allows himself to be drawn deeper and deeper into Tonya's silken snare. I can't wait to read more.

(04-10-2018, 12:29 PM)smakmr Wrote: . . . . . . .
I myself am in a vanilla marriage,  my wife is not interested in anything to do with sex anymore as she nears 70 years old. I am in my early 60's and am keen to try new things. I have always been a lover of the dominant female and things associated with that. I do own a chastity device but have only ever used it on my own primarily to get a feel for how it felt. 
Hope to chat with other members of this excellent forum in due course.

Martin

It's a difficult situation, Martin. (Martina?)

My Significant Other has lost interest too although she is still prepared to hold my keys. However, the loss of interest means that I don't get the teasing so being locked by her is pretty boring.

What I've done is to let her know that I'm not dead from the neck up nor from the waist down and enjoy sex and sensual play so if she has no interest in my 'pleasure' (or in denying me the other pleasure) then I'll just have to 'make my own amusement'. I'll never consider being unfaithful to her and she knows that but she also knows I've been away for 'girlie weekends' with another cross-dresser (and has seen the photos) and that I would be very receptive to any female who wanted a maid to lock up and to tease, torment and use.

Like I said: it's a difficult situation.
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.