ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boys with skirts / Girls with pants
    I like this photo, because of the way girls look at boys. They are comfortably seated and relaxed, with their legs open because they should not worry about anything because they are dressed in pants. And they look funny at the legs of the boys, who wear short miniskirts.
This guy did not think they were going to pick him up and his skirt was going to open when he chose his underwear in the morning, LOL

(04-10-2018, 10:44 AM)Algoriano1 Wrote: I like this photo, because of the way girls look at boys. They are comfortably seated and relaxed, with their legs open because they should not worry about anything because they are dressed in pants. And they look funny at the legs of the boys, who wear short miniskirts.
This guy did not think they were going to pick him up and his skirt was going to open when he chose his underwear in the morning, LOL

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shame he’s not got the correct type of underwear on, lol
(04-10-2018, 02:37 PM)Saz Wrote: Shame he’s not got the correct type of underwear on, lol

Of course I would have liked it more if I had worn white lace panties, and her face showed her horror at showing off her underwear.
(04-10-2018, 02:37 PM)Saz Wrote: Shame he’s not got the correct type of underwear on, lol

Anyway I like the face of satisfaction of the girl, and that his hand almost touch the underwear of the boy under the skirt. It is possible that the school decides to leave the children with skirts permanently, LOL
How you sit is one thing you certainly need to consider more in a dress or skirt, especially when it is 18 or less inches in length never mind how one bends.
Gender fluid Feminine Boy "Jane Girl"
My Tumblr