satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I like to wear miniskirts
Hello everyone: I confess that I like to wear skirts, especially open, circular and short. I like the feeling of freedom, being me a man who has dressed all his dress closed pants, hot and uncomfortable. I do not consider myself a fag (to whom I respect deeply), I only think that men with skirts walking down the street are still very striking. Usually under my skirt I use my male boxers, but on occasion, when I've been somewhere discreet, I've ventured to wear panties. On those occasions I have been accompanied by a very close friend and by my sister. I admit that knowing that under my skirt there are a pair of panties have made me feel more vulnerable, because I want to keep my secret hidden. That's where the two women who accompanied me saw my vulnerability, and they laughed at me lifting my skirt. I did not like it, and I did like it, but I saw in his eyes the power that women receive when they have a man dressed in skirts at his mercy. Now you know why I like stories of changing gender roles, especially in school.
I too wear mini-skirts and just love'm. My underwear; undergear well panties if you insist are rarely visible unless reaching for the sky or improper bending over.
So this means I wear mini-skirts proportion to my body. None of these skirts are knee length (22 inches) or are they micro mini (10 inch hem length) most are
16 inches which is pretty much the fashion standard for minis. Solid colors and Tartan Plaids are preferred to obscure the manly bulge. I also have a few SKORTS
which are simply skirts with an attached panty or shorts with panties optional. Modesty and vanity not required with these type of skirts. As for skirt lifting the
crowd I associate with are more mature and respectful "Do unto others etc." ! One thing for sure wearing mini-skirts has fashion sense far beyond the sagging baggy
crotch at knee Bermuda length crap that young men are wearing. Another type of mini-skirt I like are the mini-kilts or wrap skirts - after all isn't a kilt a man's skirt !

Family still having trouble adapting adjusting to my skirt wearing - but it is legal comfortable service functional and I having the fun threatening to lift my own skirt
and moon the family - maybe not quite so - I don't want to be disinherited ! LOL !
(04-09-2018, 06:37 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote: I too wear mini-skirts and just love'm. My underwear; undergear well panties if you insist are rarely visible unless reaching for the sky or improper bending over.
So this means I wear mini-skirts proportion to my body. None of these skirts are knee length (22 inches) or are they micro mini (10 inch hem length) most are
16 inches which is pretty much the fashion standard for minis. Solid colors and Tartan Plaids are preferred to obscure the manly bulge. I also have a few SKORTS
which are simply skirts with an attached panty or shorts with panties optional. Modesty and vanity not required with these type of skirts. As for skirt lifting the
crowd I associate with are more mature and respectful "Do unto others etc." ! One thing for sure wearing mini-skirts has fashion sense far beyond the sagging baggy
crotch at knee Bermuda length crap that young men are wearing. Another type of mini-skirt I like are the mini-kilts or wrap skirts - after all isn't a kilt a man's skirt !

Family still having trouble adapting adjusting to my skirt wearing - but it is legal comfortable service functional and I having the fun threatening to lift my own skirt
and moon the family - maybe not quite so - I don't want to be disinherited ! LOL !
Thank you for telling your BABYLOCK experience. I repeat that I like to wear short skirts, for two fundamental reasons: - the feeling of freedom - the vulnerability of feeling that your underwear can show at any time, with a careless posture or a gust of wind malicious. In my case my best friend is my biggest nightmare, but I know that she does it with love (she always wears pants, and tortures me with the threat of lifting my skirt).
(04-10-2018, 06:25 AM)Algoriano1 Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 06:37 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote: I too wear mini-skirts and just love'm. My underwear; undergear well panties if you insist are rarely visible unless reaching for the sky or improper bending over.

Thank you for telling your BABYLOCK experience. I repeat that I like to wear short skirts, for two fundamental reasons: - the feeling of freedom - the vulnerability of feeling that your underwear can show at any time, with a careless posture or a gust of wind malicious. In my case my best friend is my biggest nightmare, but I know that she does it with love (she always wears pants, and tortures me with the threat of lifting my skirt).
My relationship with my friend is the closest thing I know to changing gender roles, that's why I love it a lot. My skirts are always short and flying, and she takes it to play with me, grabbing the hem of my skirt, or tilting her head when we climb stairs. I know, in the relationship I am the feminine part and she the masculine, but I love it.
I always think it’s funny that teenage girls like to wear as short a mini skirt as they can, without fear of flashing their underwear, and yet a boy forced to dress as a girl dreads a short mini skirt for fear of it being discovered that he’s been put into panties.

Don’t most observers assume that a boy in a mini skirt will also be wearing knickers?
I'd like to see a day where say a female led or female dominant movement has taken place in real life where dominant women demanded their males wear skirts and panties as an outward symbol of their submission in the relationship.

Before anyone thinks that's too fantasy based, think about the cultural changes which have already taken place. A few decades back lesbians and gays would not generally show affection or hold hands in public, now it's commonplace in most cities. All it would take is a few people, possibly public figures or celebrities coming toward where he is dresses in a dress or skirt to please her.

I'd love to be able to wear a skirt or a dress in public for myself or as a sign of my submissive status in a relationship with the right woman, biblically acknowledging her as the leader.
Just some thoughts.
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
(05-26-2018, 03:57 AM)Sissycindylynn Wrote: I'd like to see a day where say a female led or female dominant movement has taken place in real life where dominant women demanded their males wear skirts and panties as an outward symbol of their submission in the relationship.

Before anyone thinks that's too fantasy based, think about the cultural changes which have already taken place. A few decades back lesbians and gays would not generally show affection or hold hands in public, now it's commonplace in most cities. All it would take is a few people, possibly public figures or celebrities coming toward where he is dresses in a dress or skirt to please her.

I'd love to be able to wear a skirt or a dress in public for myself or as a sign of my submissive status in a relationship with the right woman, biblically acknowledging her as the leader.
Just some thoughts.

I agree with the desire of the world reversed with women in charge, and men in skirts. For that it is necessary that men learn their place from school. Children will wear skirts from very small, and girls pants. Education will be asymmetric, girls will learn values of leader and children of submission.
I run a Pinterest group about Femdom, Role Reversal, guys wearing Female attire etc.... and through this I came across a lot of pictures of males wearing skirts and to be honest they looked really sexy. 
I've been wearing panties on and off (mostly 'on' these days) since I was about 12 and also dress up as a sissy but had never really tried on skirts as part of day to day clothing. So I brought myself a cute little skirt from Primark and have never looked back!!!!!
The feeling of freedom wearing one is unbelievable, I also think I look pretty good in one too (still think I have good legs, lol). 
I highly recommend that every male should try one at least once, you'll not go back to shorts afterwards.
(here's a couple of me in my skirts)

[Image: YhKzCye.jpg]
[Image: jk6I6mN.jpg]
[Image: rLe9LZ5.jpg]
[Image: goOs2o3.jpg]
Hello Saz. I see you very well modeling those miniskirts! What is the name of your gender role reversal page on Pinterest ?. I am a follower of some and may be a follower of yours. Regards
(08-05-2018, 06:35 AM)Algoriano1 Wrote: Hello Saz. I see you very well modeling those miniskirts! What is the name of your gender role reversal page on Pinterest ?. I am a follower of some and may be a follower of yours. Regards
Hi Algoriano1, 

I have a couple of boards on there but the Role Reversal one is called Gender Role Reversal, we should get used to it, here's a link (hopefully), hope you enjoy it  Wink 

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/sazzer0830/g...sed-to-it/