ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spanking
How long is it since you've been subjected to a spanking?

Who administered it?

What were you wearing?

What implement, if any, was used?

What had you done to deserve your spanking?

In what position were you spanked?
It's terrifying being stripped naked and spanked as a child, isn't it? You feel SO exposed.

All too often when I got spanked as a child it'd be after being put into my little sister's dress or skirt and panties.
(08-06-2016, 07:00 PM)Ali Wrote: How long is it since you've been subjected to a spanking?

A couple of months ago, I'm not sure..it's been a while *blush

Who administered it?

A man who diaper disciplined me at the time.

What were you wearing?

At the start, a diaper but he took it off and made me pull my plastics back up for the beginning of the spanking. He took it off halfway. 

Hands, a wooden spoon and small whip 

Wet myself. He believed in spanking me every time he changed my diaper. 

Over the knee at first, bent over the bed later.
My wife "spanks" me more for show than to cause any kind of pain but she does like to use a paddle. I keep both rubber panties and my plastic nappy on during the administration, which usually sees me strapped down onto the bed or over a device I lie over with wrists and ankles fastened to the legs (think of a gym type vaulting horse). This device is also employed for my enema and pegging sessions.

When my wife chooses to spank me she may fill me with an enema which I retain throughout the ordeal and I am always kept plugged so that each blow from the paddle strikes the base of the dildo and knocks it deeper inside me. This is enough for me to cum via prostate massage, which dribbles out of cock cage and into a collection jar.

Gagging and hoods are also in play.
Always in strict uniform
(08-06-2016, 07:00 PM)Ali Wrote: How long is it since you've been subjected to a spanking?

My Wife/Mistress uses spanking (corporal punishment) regularly for both discipline and punishment.  I am normally give a "daily discipline" spanking each day.  This usually consists of 50 moderate swats with a hardwood paddle while I bend to grasp my ankles...nothing too extreme...but  leaves my bottom tenderized on a daily basis, and reminds me of my place.

Punishment spankings are an entirely different manner, and are administered with the hardwood paddle, the leather strap (She has several...mostly purchased from a vendor called "London Tanner") or the cane.  Depending upon the offense (and the severity of the spanking), I may or may not be secured over the spanking bench for my correction...but either way, I usually have a very sore bottom, some bruising and/or welts to show for my behavior...and quite often tears.

Who administered it?

My Wife of course!

What were you wearing?

Panties are ALWAYS lowered to knees or ankles for a spanking...ALWAYS on the bare!

Paddle, strap or cane...

Punished for various offenses...although I truly work hard to please and submit...but the bar is always raised...and the expectations increased...such is the life of a sissy!

-Bent holding ankles
-Bent over the end of the bed 
-Laying on bed...two pillows under my hips to raise my bottom...face down, hands under the pillows and bottom well up!
-On all fours (on the floor)...nose to the floor...back hollowed...legs well apart...reaching between them to grasp my ankles.  This position leaves me quite exposed and vulnerable and often used for "on the spot correction".
-Punishment/spanking bench...this is used for formal punishments (canings)...

Regards,

sissy jamieanne

Who administered it?

What were you wearing?

How long is it since you've been subjected to a spanking?

... since Mistress took me under Her wings, so it's more than 13 years now

Who administered it?

... mainly Mistress and sometimes one of Her Ladyfriends

What were you wearing?

... there are no special punishment clothes, punishments will be carried out mostly straight away so it's just what I am wearing in the situation

... what Mistress finds appropriate, bare hand, slipper, wooden spoon, canes or paddle

... disobedience, cheekiness, laziness, etc.

... several positions, mostly over the knee or bend over a chair or table

sissykat
[Image: Signatur.jpg]
Females rule, sissies obey!

A proper spanking is essential to establishing that mommy is in charge and the princess better obey. Mommy should have different paddles for daily spankings and punishment spanking. The princess should curtsy and thank mommy for his spanking and then receive timeout to think about his mistakes.
Spanking is such a powerful discipline for sissies.

In most cases the sissy could easily disobey the instruction to drape himself across his tormentor's lap, but her sheer force of will compels him to submit.

The act of allowing her to take down his trousers and underpants, or lift his skirt and tug down his knickers, thus revealing what's supposed to be his most private, intimate areas, is, to my mind, the ultimate act of submission.