BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Growing up in dresses
When I was 11 I was crippled by RA and after talking to my Aunt Beatrice decide it was easier to dress me in dresses then to fight putting me in pants, underwear and shirts.  She even put me in diapers at night so I wouldn't wet the bed for awhile.  Mom explained to me it would be easier and she wouldn't have to cause further discomfort to me because of the pain in my legs.  Over the next year it was all I ever wore, mom even took me to the doctor's office and physical therapy in my dresses.  My friends from school came to my house with any homework so I could maintain my "A" average.  So a lot of them seen me in my dresses.  About a year and half later I'd regained my ability to walk and could go to school.  I was excused from gym classes however because my doctor felt that I'd be risking injury.   Mom continued to get me dresses plus the ones donated to me from the same aunt.  The reason for this was because I'd have flare-ups and walking was hard on me. I wore the dresses and mom even allowed me out to play in some of them.  Since most of my friends had already seen me wearing them it was just taken as being normal for me.   Mom continued to have dresses for me in my closet until I turned 16.  I grew to like wearing dresses and hated to wear pants.     I refused to wear heavy pants like jeans.
Has anyone else here grew up under similar circumstances?
(08-06-2016, 04:26 PM)melodie Wrote: When I was 11 I was crippled by RA and after talking to my Aunt Beatrice decide it was easier to dress me in dresses then to fight putting me in pants, underwear and shirts.  She even put me in diapers at night so I wouldn't wet the bed for awhile.  Mom explained to me it would be easier and she wouldn't have to cause further discomfort to me because of the pain in my legs.  Over the next year it was all I ever wore, mom even took me to the doctor's office and physical therapy in my dresses.  My friends from school came to my house with any homework so I could maintain my "A" average.  So a lot of them seen me in my dresses.  About a year and half later I'd regained my ability to walk and could go to school.  I was excused from gym classes however because my doctor felt that I'd be risking injury.   Mom continued to get me dresses plus the ones donated to me from the same aunt.  The reason for this was because I'd have flare-ups and walking was hard on me. I wore the dresses and mom even allowed me out to play in some of them.  Since most of my friends had already seen me wearing them it was just taken as being normal for me.   Mom continued to have dresses for me in my closet until I turned 16.  I grew to like wearing dresses and hated to wear pants.     I refused to wear heavy pants like jeans.
Has anyone else here grew up under similar circumstances?

Almost the same for me though i had had viral menengitis and spinal damage . I had played dress up games with my older cousin for as long as i can remember and my aunt just found dresses were far easier for her to change my nappy and covered my spinal brace .
Thanks for sharing your experiences. melodie, I believe you and I have talked on EP previously. Love to hear more about each of your childhood. From personally experience, I can say the behavior of boys kept in dresses for an extended period of time is such an improvement that more mothers need to learn about petticoating.
This is an update on how Melodie came to be. Just after I began to be able to walk again Mom said to me if I had been born a girl my name would have been Melodie. When my mom was pregnant with me all the females in my family (grandmothers, Aunts and older girl cousins) all were certain I would be born female. They had bought mom girls baby clothes for me including the sleepers and my booties. IT had to be from where I positioned in the womb I was told. It was a major surprise when I was born male.
A litttle after my 13th birthday mom asked if she could call me Melodie, I said okay. She reasoned since I dressed as a girl I should also carry a girl's name. So between 13 and 16 she would call me Melodie. She also told me she had really hoped that I would have been born a girl and later said she now got the best of both worlds. I enjoyed wearing dresses and tights with maryjane shoes.
I was the only male in an all female family . My role models were my aunt grandmother and grand aunts as well as my cousin who i hero worshiped . I was treated as just another one of the girls but was allowed to be a boy when i wanted . I got so much love praise and attention that i never wanted to be a boy at that age . I would get all moody when i had to wear boys clothes for any reason as i felt wrong . My aunt would always have me in panties under my trousers which helped . Later on i got ill and was in nappies and dresses 24/7 for years and no one seemed to mind . People thought if i was physically disabled i must be mentally retarded as well in those days . To be honest a lot of people still think this .
I had long hair and mostly everyone who saw me who didn't know me thought i was a girl . I loved it when i got the usual middle aged lady attention about what a lovely little girl i was and how beautifull i was in my dresses and if they noticed my nappy , my panties would be praised as well . This usually came with a gentle pinch on my cheek or a kiss and sometimes a sweetie .
It is amazing how many women would invite my aunt and i or whoever i was with for a cup of tea and the offer of their house so i could be given a nappy change . There were very few baby friendly changing rooms in toilets .
(08-07-2016, 07:06 PM)Bill Wrote: I was the only male in an all female family . My role models were my aunt grandmother and grand aunts as well as my cousin who i hero worshiped . I was treated as just another one of the girls but was allowed to be a boy when i wanted . I got so much love praise and attention that i never wanted to be a boy at that age . I would get all moody when i had to wear boys clothes for any reason as i felt wrong . My aunt would always have me in panties under my trousers which helped . Later on i got ill and was in nappies and dresses 24/7 for years and no one seemed to mind . People thought if i was physically disabled i must be mentally retarded as well in those days . To be honest a lot of people still think this .
I had long hair and mostly everyone who saw me who didn't know me thought i was a girl . I loved it when i got the usual middle aged lady attention about what a lovely little girl i was and how beautifull i was in my dresses and if they noticed my nappy , my panties would be praised as well . This usually came with a gentle pinch on my cheek or a kiss and sometimes a sweetie .  
It is amazing how many women would invite my aunt and i or whoever i was with for a cup of tea and the offer of their house so i could be given a nappy change . There were very few baby friendly changing rooms in toilets .

Sounds lovely, do not be fooled those old ladies knew the truth and enjoy seeing a boy turned into a sissy. Remember these women grow up in a time when boys did wear dresses and petticoating was used on bad boys returning them to mire children who needed nappies and discipline.
(08-12-2016, 01:34 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 07:06 PM)Bill Wrote: I was the only male in an all female family . My role models were my aunt grandmother and grand aunts as well as my cousin who i hero worshiped . I was treated as just another one of the girls but was allowed to be a boy when i wanted . I got so much love praise and attention that i never wanted to be a boy at that age . I would get all moody when i had to wear boys clothes for any reason as i felt wrong . My aunt would always have me in panties under my trousers which helped . Later on i got ill and was in nappies and dresses 24/7 for years and no one seemed to mind . People thought if i was physically disabled i must be mentally retarded as well in those days . To be honest a lot of people still think this .

Sounds lovely, do not be fooled those old ladies knew the truth and enjoy seeing a boy turned into a sissy. Remember these women grow up in a time when boys did wear dresses and petticoating was used on bad boys returning them to mire children who needed nappies and discipline.
At that time i wasn't aware of the sissy petticoating thing . I just loved the attention i got . Sometimes if i liked the lady who was giving me the attention i would try hard to be extra wet .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel