468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daughters and sons
Have her dress him in a gingham dress, school cardigan, ankle socks and strapped shoes. Dressing as an infant schoolgirl will reinforce his status. If allowed let her take him outside and have him skipping. Of course make sure your sister keeps hold of his hand.
(07-10-2018, 01:18 PM)Gemma Wrote: Have her dress him in a gingham dress, school cardigan, ankle socks and strapped shoes.  Dressing as an infant schoolgirl will reinforce his status.  If allowed let her take him outside and have him skipping.  Of course make sure your sister keeps hold of his hand.

Hi Gemma!
Definitely love the image! She currently does a great job of humiliating him! She always makes a point of pointing out his chastity belt and lack of control in his life! 
I would love to see them both in a teacher student scenario! She is so demanding!!
Jessie
And i would suggest Gemma that he also wore proper white cotton lg-style knickers, maybe with a contrasting colour, pink maybe, scalloped lacy edging to the leg-holes and waistband, or possibly with a suitable print to them. Maybe his cute white ankle socks could then have the same matching colour lacy frill to them. Also that his gingham dress is zipped, or buttoned, down the back so that he has to always ask for it to be undone when it necessitates removal; but then only upon instruction.
‚̧ cynthia sissyfrills ‚̧
A younger sister is a gift from heaven for her brother because it helps him to better understand the reality of the world in which he lives. That age does not matter, he must obey her just because she is a woman and he is a man.
(07-14-2018, 10:20 AM)DressesAndDiapers Wrote: A younger sister is a gift from heaven for her brother because it helps him to better understand the reality of the world in which he lives. That age does not matter, he must obey her just because she is a woman and he is a man.

Preach!!!
I wish more males accepted this idea! I’m doing what I can with my slave