468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thoughts on corner time
(05-16-2018, 05:24 PM)karen jane Wrote: Corner time is a good stand alone punishment for naughty behaviour more so
when used with early bedtime afterwards,corner time gives you time to reflect on your behaviour and why you are standing there,hands on head behind back fingers on shoulders standing to attention thinking about why you are standing there instead of being able to do other things but no you are in the corner not allowed to move,the ticking of the clock
time goes by so slowly no fun in that but that is the point it is not suppose to be fun,30 minutes standing in the corner
hands placed where you are told and no moving or distractions,I have had corner time and lines to do as in 30 minutes in the corner then write 100 lines then 15 minutes corner time then another 100 lines etc then when fished lines 30 minutes in the corner then staright to bed despite what time of day it is,corner time is a very under estimated punishment
well thats my option on it for what it is worth
  Karen Jane

This is a lovely image demonstrating the efficacy of corner time before bedtime.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-17-2018, 09:08 PM)Glenda Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 05:24 PM)karen jane Wrote: Corner time is a good stand alone punishment for naughty behaviour more so
when used with early bedtime afterwards,corner time gives you time to reflect on your behaviour and why you are standing there,hands on head behind back fingers on shoulders standing to attention thinking about why you are standing there instead of being able to do other things but no you are in the corner not allowed to move,the ticking of the clock
time goes by so slowly no fun in that but that is the point it is not suppose to be fun,30 minutes standing in the corner
hands placed where you are told and no moving or distractions,I have had corner time and lines to do as in 30 minutes in the corner then write 100 lines then 15 minutes corner time then another 100 lines etc then when fished lines 30 minutes in the corner then staright to bed despite what time of day it is,corner time is a very under estimated punishment
well thats my option on it for what it is worth
  Karen Jane

This is a lovely image demonstrating the efficacy of corner time before bedtime.

Thank you Madame /Mistress / for your kind doctoring of my corner time before going straight to bed
perhaps you might very kindly doctor this one as I am no starnger to corner time which I so hate

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)