Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thoughts on corner time
[Image: small.jpg?token=1523030278_7390ff7902746...e1626beb42]
On corner time for sissybabies, hoping for your experiences, comments and advice

It should be evident that all sissybabies are quite familiar with corner time. In every house there should be a special corner where sissies get to spend spend several hours each week.
While corner-time can be given as a separate punishment, it goes naturally together with spankings. Usually corner time is decreed after a spanking, but having the sissybaby stand or kneel in her corner can be a quite an effective enhancement for the coming spanking as the sissy can only be thinking of and dreading her coming correction. Half-an-hour before a spanking is usually enough to get the sissybaby into a suitable frame of mind for her punishment.
Very rarely should a punishment be allowed not to be followed with immediate corner time. After the spanking the sissy should stay in the corner for at least an hour, but more longer periods can also be given if the sissy's behaviour calls for a stricter regime.
The usual practice is to have the sissy stand or kneel in her corner with her diapers and plastic pants down to show off the full effects of the spanking. A word of caution however is called for, if the sissybaby is known for her weak bladder control, as it is quite unfortunate if she were to wet the floor. While such wetting calls for another spanking the person in charge of the sissy must share some of the blame. The aim of a panties down corner time is to show the marks left by the spanking this can be achieved also by making sure that enough stripes and welts left by whichever instrument has been used will be laid on the top of the culprits thighs so that these red marks are sufficiently displayed even if the sissy is wearing her diapers and plastic pants.
An alternative solution is to have the sissybaby do her corner-time squatting on her potty facing the wall.
How to make sure that the sissy stays in place for the allotted time? An often used practice is to have the sissy's nose pressing a coin or a pair of Mistresse's or Mommy's soiled panties to the corner. This however requires that the sissy's hands have to be tied or cuffed behind her back so as to make it impossible for her to cheat or correct the accidental fall of the object to the floor.
The use of worn and even specially wetted panties for the sissy to wear on her head while in the corner is highly recommended. The panties disciplinary effectiviness can be enhanced is they are put on her head first so that the gusset rests on her nose, after which they can be secured with a tight sissy bonnet on her head. If the parties are West it is advisible to use a plastic bonnet for the purpose.
Another solution for keeping the sissy in place is to use a chain bolted to both sides of the corner at her neck level. No lock is needed as a simple hasp is enough to prevent the sissy from releasing herself - frustrating because a sissy fixed in the corner cannot lift her hands to reach her neck.
Kneeling or standing? This is for the guardian to decide. I would generally opt for the kneeling, bearing in mind that the effect of corner time can be nicely enhanced if the sissy has to kneel on frozen peas or pebbles of sand or the like.
Some guardians see locking the sissy in a dark cupboard, the use of stocks or even a pillory as suitable alternatives to corner time. While all of them have their uses in discipline, I do not see them as really superior to the infantile discipline of corner-time. A dark cupboard may be an exception, but its disadvantage is that it will spare the sissy feo, being under constant superivision as is the case with corner-time.
Your comments on and experiences of corner-time are very welcome.
Angelsissy

Both pre and post corner time punishment is very much needed, it should be in public probably in the hallway where they can be seen by all.

Pre corner time if dressed ready for bed they should stand in the hallway next to an old grandfather clock preferably, but stood to one side where they cant see the time.

If wearing a nightdress it should be pulled up and tucked into the neck leaving the bare bottom on show, if in pyjamas they should have the pyjama trousers pulled down to the ankles.

Hands on head for 30 minutes reflection on what they have done wrong and to think long and hard about their explanation and consider there likely punishment.

Post punishment they return to the corner for an hour in the same position as before to consider their punishment and to reflect on what they should do in order to avoid a repeat.

Then they should be dismissed curtly and sent to bed

Governessj
When I was suffering ‚Äėbaby punishment‚Äô as a child and teenager I would get my nappy and baby knickers pulled down for my spanking, but then replaced for my corner time. I‚Äôd have to stand holding the back of my baby dress up so that everyone could see not only my frilly knickers and babyish nappy, but also the red marks at the tops of my thighs where I‚Äôd been spanked.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
governessj and Ali
I must say that a one-hour post-punishment corner-time seems quite severe.

I would suggest 30 mins, but suggest that the hands are held just above the head, not resting on it.

The issue of the clock is interesting. In my experience, being able to see a clock makes the experience worse.
My corner time was usually about half an hour. Holding up the back of my skirt or dress for that time was similar to keeping your hands just above your head - I couldn’t relax or rest them, and I certainly wasn’t allowed to tuck it into my waistband. My arms would be really aching by the end.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
A lovely picture and gorgeous dress . . . . . but what's with the appalling shoes!!!?
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
I agree with Paulette, a beautiful outfit ruined by those awful shoes.

The person in the picture should spend many hours stood in the corner, not only reflecting on the importance of making sure that their entire outfit is colour coordinated, but that they wear proper feminine shoes as well when they wear a dress.
Maitresse Yvette-Louise
(04-10-2018, 03:14 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: I agree with Paulette, a beautiful outfit ruined by those awful shoes.

The person in the picture should spend many hours stood in the corner, not only reflecting on the importance of making sure that their entire outfit is colour coordinated, but that they wear proper feminine shoes as well when they wear a dress.

Maitresse Yvette-Louise is right as usual. If you wear a dress, then you should wear feminine shoes too and of course go well with it. 

*curtsey*
(04-02-2018, 06:43 PM)Governessj Wrote: Angelsissy

Both pre and post corner time punishment is very much needed, it should be in public probably in the hallway where they can be seen by all.

Pre corner time if dressed ready for bed they should stand in the hallway next to an old grandfather clock preferably, but stood to one side where they cant see the time.

If wearing a nightdress it should be pulled up and tucked into the neck leaving the bare bottom on show, if in pyjamas they should have the pyjama trousers pulled down to the ankles.

Hands on head for 30 minutes reflection on what they have done wrong and to think long and hard about their explanation and consider there likely punishment.

Post punishment they return to the corner for an hour in the same position as before to consider their punishment and to reflect on what they should do in order to avoid a repeat.

Then they should be dismissed curtly and sent to bed

Governessj
I used our corner time ploy as a prelude to an early bedtime for Sissy Babykins. He was in the corner next to the mantelpiece upon which I keep an old, key wound clock that has a very loud tick. He was dressed in his pink, bunny flannelette pyjamas and matching bunny slippers. His hands were on his head but encased in his thumb-less mittens that mummy knitted for him, tied on then tied together this  ensures he is unable to retrieve the situation if he fails in his task of keeping a two pound coin pressed against the wall with his nose. I place an empty biscuit tin at his feet to alert mother or myself if the coin falls and clatters into the tin. Fifteen minutes is allotted for his punishment, the proximity of the ticking clock combined with the effort of maintaining the coins position make this seem much longer. I know this as I have tried and failed to complete the task myself. He also has never yet succeeded and so has not yet avoided the spanking my mother gives him as his forfeit before his early bedtime is enforced. This scenario is especially effective when we have guests as the anticipation amongst the ladies builds greatly the longer Sissy Babykins can survive until his inevitable failure. Once, he was within less than three minutes of preventing his bedtime spanking. I thought the cheers of the ladies as the coin dropped into the tin were a bit unfair but they do so enjoy watching his beddy-bye spanking.