Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking wife's name
Has anyone else taken their wife's surname. When we were married my wife insisted that I take her name to show who wears the pants in our relationship. My name is hyphenated.  Hers isn't. She often refers to me as her wife. People always get a strange look on their face when they see our checks . Her name on top with mine below hers hyphenated
(04-01-2018, 05:19 PM)Mistressmusespet Wrote: Has anyone else taken their wife's surname. When we were married my wife insisted that I take her name to show who wears the pants in our relationship. My name is hyphenated.  Hers isn't. She often refers to me as her wife. People always get a strange look on their face when they see our checks . Her name on top with mine below hers hyphenated

Mistressmusespet... wonderful admission to the world.

1.  Had your Wife asserted Her authority very much before your marriage? 
2.  Had She also introduced you to feminization before your vows?  (or was it a lifestyle you had already entered before Her choosing you?)
3.  To whom does She refer to you as "Her wife".  If ot everyone does She hope someday to make the knowledge universal?
Bravo for taking your wife's name. She sounds like a lady worthy of worship.
lovely good for you, I took my wife surname when we married 40 years ago at that time was not really done, but I understood what my role within the marriage
(04-02-2018, 08:20 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(04-01-2018, 05:19 PM)Mistressmusespet Wrote: Has anyone else taken their wife's surname. When we were married my wife insisted that I take her name to show who wears the pants in our relationship. My name is hyphenated.  Hers isn't. She often refers to me as her wife. People always get a strange look on their face when they see our checks . Her name on top with mine below hers hyphenated

Mistressmusespet... wonderful admission to the world.

1.  Had your Wife asserted Her authority very much before your marriage? 
2.  Had She also introduced you to feminization before your vows?  (or was it a lifestyle you had already entered before Her choosing you?)
3.  To whom does She refer to you as "Her wife".  If ot everyone does She hope someday to make the knowledge universal?
He has taken her name and tonight she will take him with her strapon dildo .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(04-13-2018, 05:42 PM)Bill Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?aid=1653]

Oh to be helpless under that dress and masses of petties performing ones oral duties while 'Mister Desperate' strains to break free from his stainless steel 'panties from Hell'.
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.