BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brats Turned into Ballerinas
(07-03-2019, 08:58 PM)touchdown Wrote: sorry the 3 images posted by R F will not download for some reason    tommie

See here:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/408349891203228397/
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/408349891203228354/
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/408349891204073548/
Ms. Chris RF has made many very valuable contributions here. These photos are among the best. Agreed, it is very inspirational to see the boys experiencing femininity, while the girls simultaneously "take the lead".

I would have done things differently, however, and I certainly hope that this is just the first step in the school's advancing curriculum. The boys appear a bit clumsy, and they really aren't smiling much. This may be a good teachable moment, but I would hope more for a personal growth type of experience that could lead to a lifestyle. They are going through the motions, but they may still feel like boys in drag, and not like girls enjoying the self-expressive and flourishing beauty of dance.

I would offer as an option a course called "embracing femininity", which would be an extra-credit course that would require the boys to live as girls, and teach them how to act as such (how to walk in heels, how to cross legs, makeup artistry, mandatory earrings, wigs, dresses as daily wear, hosiery and lingerie, etc.). Boys who successfully complete the class and do the recital convincingly as ballerinas would get letter upgrades to selected regular scholastic grades in non-related classes (e.g., a "C" in math would become a "B"). A male ballet dancer (I am thinking about a "trock" or a Chase Johnsey type) would help the boys find their feminine persona, and teach them feminine movement.

A serious effort (perhaps with a girl convincingly dressed as a male ballet dancer) would earn a serious reward. An immersion in femininity would introduce boys to the full sensory experience of the lifestyle. Those who like it could continue along the path.
Can’t endorse this enough. In society girls are given plenty of opportunities to adopt male roles but is taboo for the male to adopt of a female role.

As part of balanced educational development all girls should experience trousers, wearing a football jersey, a tuxedo, playing football and woodwork.
Conversely all boys should experience time in a skirt (maybe you’d say Wednesday is skirt day for boys), playing netball, hockey and cheerleading in separate uniforms, a separate prom where the boys have to attend wearing dresses, cookery and needlework etc.

The only reason many boys ‘look down’ on girls is because they have never had to adopt feminine behaviour themselves as part of their development. I was sure to apply this to myself at that age and am now as comfortable in a skirt suit as a trouser suit and am just as adept at applying makeup as at gelling hair.

More of the above (OP) needed.
(03-25-2018, 08:13 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Here is a perfect example of gender role reversal. School switches roles between girls and boys for ballet recital. The girls are clearly in charge and proudly wearing the pants and spinning the boys around. The best part is the boys had to spend months practicing in pretty tutus and tights, each day surrounded by girls wearing pants and taking the lead “boy” role will have a lasting impact on these little princesses.

None of these pictures would open for me

[Image: 33425652024_de95deff9a_b.jpg]

[Image: 33425653154_805a70704e_b.jpg]

[Image: 33808085004_b71a888c10_b.jpg]
(03-25-2018, 08:13 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Here is a perfect example of gender role reversal. School switches roles between girls and boys for ballet recital. The girls are clearly in charge and proudly wearing the pants and spinning the boys around. The best part is the boys had to spend months practicing in pretty tutus and tights, each day surrounded by girls wearing pants and taking the lead “boy” role will have a lasting impact on these little princesses.

None of your image links will open.

(08-02-2020, 09:07 PM)huberthowhow Wrote:

None of your image links will open.

I’m not sure if you meant to add anything here; appears to be a duplicate post.

In answer to your question, I am finding the same but such material is prone to getting removed either by the author / posters or by external organisations.
(07-03-2019, 11:45 PM)alexvyaz Wrote:
(07-03-2019, 08:58 PM)touchdown Wrote: sorry the 3 images posted by R F will not download for some reason    tommie

See here:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/408349891203228397/
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/408349891203228354/
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/408349891204073548/

Hi girls,

Has anyone got these photos still?  The links don't work :-(

Philipa x
Thumbs Up 
(02-10-2020, 06:45 AM)Une fille féminine Wrote: Je ne peux pas assez approuver cela. Dans la société, les filles ont de nombreuses opportunités d'adopter des rÎles masculins, mais il est tabou pour l'homme d'adopter un rÎle féminin.

Dans le cadre d'un développement éducatif équilibré, toutes les filles devraient faire l'expérience du pantalon, porter un maillot de football, un smoking, jouer au football et travailler le bois.
Inversement, tous les garçons devraient passer du temps en jupe (peut-ĂȘtre diriez-vous que mercredi est le jour de la jupe pour les garçons), jouer au netball, au hockey et au cheerleading dans des uniformes sĂ©parĂ©s, un bal de promo sĂ©parĂ© oĂč les garçons doivent assister en portant des robes, de la cuisine et des travaux d'aiguille, etc.

La seule raison pour laquelle de nombreux garçons «mĂ©prisent» les filles est qu'ils n'ont jamais eu Ă  adopter eux-mĂȘmes un comportement fĂ©minin dans le cadre de leur dĂ©veloppement. J'Ă©tais sĂ»r de l'appliquer Ă  moi-mĂȘme Ă  cet Ăąge et je suis maintenant aussi Ă  l'aise dans un tailleur-jupe qu'un tailleur-pantalon et je suis aussi habile Ă  appliquer du maquillage qu'Ă  gĂ©lifier les cheveux.

Plus de ce qui précÚde (OP) nécessaire.

mais pourquoi tant de haine pour quelqu'un qui pourrait changer le monde pour un monde meilleur ????

et pourquoi ne pas laisser les garçons qui veulent ĂȘtre eux

- mĂȘmes car quand un garçon apprĂ©cie le cĂŽtĂ© fĂ©minin qui est en lui, on ne devrait pas les laisser faire

aprĂšs tout on parle d'un monde libre, non ?????
Translation: I cannot approve that enough. In society, girls have many opportunities to adopt male roles, but it is taboo for men to take on a female role.

As part of a balanced educational development, all girls should experience pants, wear a football shirt, tuxedo, play football and work wood.
Conversely, all boys should spend time in skirts (maybe you would say Wednesday is skirt day for boys), playing netball, hockey and cheerleading in separate uniforms, a separate prom where boys have to attend by wearing dresses, cooking and needlework, etc.

The only reason many boys "misunderstand" girls is that they have never had to adopt female behaviour themselves as part of their development. I was sure to apply it to myself at that age and I am now as comfortable in a suit-skirt as a trouser suit and I am as adept at applying makeup as I am at gelling hair.

More of the above (OP) needed.

Translation: but why so much hatred for someone who could change the world for a better world????

and why don't we let the boys who want to be them

- even because when a boy appreciates the feminine side that is in him, we should not let them do it

after all we are talking about a free world, not ?????
Thank you, Gina V. 

Of course males should have the opportunities (and in my view receive encouragement) to gain feminine experiences in the same way that has been true of females wanting to obtain traditionally male experiences for some time now. 

Fortunately, I think much of the resistance now stems from outdated dogma and younger generations seem much more open minded and open to experimentation. There are a great many signs that the much desired freedom and acceptance of sissies is on its way.