BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brats Turned into Ballerinas
Here is a perfect example of gender role reversal. School switches roles between girls and boys for ballet recital. The girls are clearly in charge and proudly wearing the pants and spinning the boys around. The best part is the boys had to spend months practicing in pretty tutus and tights, each day surrounded by girls wearing pants and taking the lead ‚Äúboy‚ÄĚ role will have a lasting impact on these little princesses.

[Image: 33425652024_de95deff9a_b.jpg]

[Image: 33425653154_805a70704e_b.jpg]

[Image: 33808085004_b71a888c10_b.jpg]
That last image is so powerful!!!
Once again the true stronger more Masterful Female Sex....

Rolleyes

sweeping and carrying Their daintier, weaker , meeker and  far more submissive and feminine male counterparts off their satin ballet-slippered feet.
It's nice how you remind us about the background to these pictures, we forget that it must have taken a lot of practice to preform this dance routine and therefore those boys and their Superiors must have had a lot of time to get used to the whole idea and theme. I bet a lot of teasing went on with the Superiors lifting up the boys tutu's for giggles, I wonder how many girls took a little advantage and revenge and pinched the boys exposed bottoms as they carried them off stage, lol.
(03-25-2018, 08:13 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Here is a perfect example of gender role reversal. School switches roles between girls and boys for ballet recital. The girls are clearly in charge and proudly wearing the pants and spinning the boys around. The best part is the boys had to spend months practicing in pretty tutus and tights, each day surrounded by girls wearing pants and taking the lead ‚Äúboy‚ÄĚ role will have a lasting impact on these little princesses.

[Image: 33425652024_de95deff9a_b.jpg]

[Image: 33425653154_805a70704e_b.jpg]

[Image: 33808085004_b71a888c10_b.jpg]

Aww i wish i could be one of ballerinas
(03-25-2018, 08:13 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Here is a perfect example of gender role reversal. School switches roles between girls and boys for ballet recital. The girls are clearly in charge and proudly wearing the pants and spinning the boys around. The best part is the boys had to spend months practicing in pretty tutus and tights, each day surrounded by girls wearing pants and taking the lead ‚Äúboy‚ÄĚ role will have a lasting impact on these little princesses.

It's a shame the pictures have been lost but whilst the photo's were great, the concept is absolutely fantastic and shouldn't be lost, again as you say it must have made such a huge impact on both the boys wearing their tutu's and the Girls wearing pants taking on the more dominant role that society endows to pants. 

You can only imagine the conversations, giggles and blushing that must have taken place between all the boys in their changing room everyday as they took off their pants and their other 'boys' clothes and slipped into their leotards, tutu's and tights (to be putting these on for the very first time must have been such a wow factor for those lads) and how timid, nervous and humble they must have felt stepping out in front of the correctly dressed Girls for the first time! To be fair I'm guessing that the Girls probably would just be attending school dressed as they would on stage so from a psychological point of view this would probably be quite strong as it would be the boys who are having to give up their dominant traditional male clothing for some soft silky clothing which leave them vulnerable to exposure as so easily demonstrated when all the Girls lift up and carry the boys off stage giving all the audience a fine view of the underneath of the blushing boys tutu's, lol.

As you mention this had to go on for months as they practised I honestly cannot imagine that once it was over that they just went straight back to their original roles, hopefully its impact would also have extended to their own immediate family with brothers, Sisters, Mothers and fathers in some way altering their own outlook on life
(06-30-2019, 11:36 PM)Saz Wrote:

It's a shame the pictures have been lost but whilst the photo's were great, the concept is absolutely fantastic and shouldn't be lost, again as you say it must have made such a huge impact on both the boys wearing their tutu's and the Girls wearing pants taking on the more dominant role that society endows to pants. 

You can only imagine the conversations, giggles and blushing that must have taken place between all the boys in their changing room everyday as they took off their pants and their other 'boys' clothes and slipped into their leotards, tutu's and tights (to be putting these on for the very first time must have been such a wow factor for those lads) and how timid, nervous and humble they must have felt stepping out in front of the correctly dressed Girls for the first time! To be fair I'm guessing that the Girls probably would just be attending school dressed as they would on stage so from a psychological point of view this would probably be quite strong as it would be the boys who are having to give up their dominant traditional male clothing for some soft silky clothing which leave them vulnerable to exposure as so easily demonstrated when all the Girls lift up and carry the boys off stage giving all the audience a fine view of the underneath of the blushing boys tutu's, lol.

As you mention this had to go on for months as they practised I honestly cannot imagine that once it was over that they just went straight back to their original roles, hopefully its impact would also have extended to their own immediate family with brothers, Sisters, Mothers and fathers in some way altering their own outlook on life

Quite spot on Saz although it would seem to me the Females were the sex to benefit most from he sense of empowerment They likely gained.  And such would seem to open the way for Them to seek even more to say in future dealings between the enlightened sexes.   While one must suspects the males finding they were being introduced to the truth that Females so easily performed the previous 'superior male role' --- THAT THE MALE WAS IN FACT NOT EVEN THE FEMALES EQUAL AFTER ALL!!      
Couldn't agree more whyguys, we've already seen how Females who dress in traditional male clothing either operate at the same level or step up a level, males however whenever they dress in 'traditional' Female clothing seem to become submissive, uncertain, embarrassed, more pliable even!

The Girls on the stage dressed in jeans, tee-shirts, trainers etc.... are really just carrying out their normal life whereas the lads in their ballet costumes are in a totally alien world and you can easily see this just in the body language, it's really a shame the pictures are missing from this thread, they speak a thousand words, the body language of all those involved is very educational, even though you can clearly see everyone on stage is enjoying themselves and having fun, the Girls are clearly the more dominant and the lads more submissive just because of a change of clothing!

I'm guessing that the school must have had plenty of gender role reversal lessons and group chats about the subject and the play that they would be practising but I'm wondering if those boys only finally got to understand the meaning of it all once they had taken off their own trousers and removed the rest of their traditional male clothing and slipped into their ballerina costumes, I'm willing to bet that even then it only really actually hit home once they went out onto the stage and were confronted by the confident Girls in their jeans and normal clothes, that would have been the point I suppose that the boys learnt just how vulnerable it can be to be in such skimpy clothing that has been acceptable for Females to wear on and off stage for years!

With the exception of the Girls on stage I'm thinking the other Girls watching the performance would only ever have seen the boys in 'normal' clothing (jeans, soccer kits, school uniforms etc....) so for Sisters and Female classmates to see these boys on stage prancing and dancing and wearing tights, leotards, tutus and don't forget the hair bands (and possible make-up) and not hidden away behind baggy formless clothes must have been both hilarious and thought provoking, hopefully it must have been one of those rare 'eureka' moments, I don't think any sisters would ever take any hassle from their brothers once they had seen them like this, lol but on a serious note they would also have witnessed just how effortlessly the Girls in the performance had taken to the Alpha role and how the boys had so readily acquiesced proving once again just how fragile the male ego is and what a charade male dominance actually is!

Would be fascinating to find out if there was any further information what happened next, has the school continued these role reversal classes, have they been taken up elsewhere????

Congratulations to both the school involved, the parents and of course the stars of the show, to lead like this takes great courage and foresight!
Yes, Saz.... i'm sure your quote nailed the moment of enlightenment for the young Females involved:

"...so for Sisters and Female classmates to see these boys on stage prancing and dancing and wearing tights, leotards, tutus and don't forget the hair bands (and possible make-up) and not hidden away behind baggy formless clothes must have been both hilarious and thought provoking, hopefully it must have been one of those rare 'eureka' moments, I don't think any sisters would ever take any hassle from their brothers once they had seen them like this, lol but on a serious note they would also have witnessed just how effortlessly the Girls in the performance had taken to the Alpha role and how the boys had so readily acquiesced proving once again just how fragile the male ego is and what a charade male dominance actually is!"

Don't you just adore the differences in physical stance between the seemingly forceful confident young Females and their more highly timid and petulant  male counterparts.  Note in particular how the Females stand straight-legged and imposingly tall erect somberly displaying the males who are in dainty poses legs bent in nervousness and temerity.   Could anything more speak of these sexes having nearly completely and naturally exchanged roles. 

Suspect permanent effect on whom both sexes now suspect which superior and dominant has been planted as seed in their minds and expectations.
sorry the 3 images posted by R F will not download for some reason    tommie