BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Role Reversal
(04-24-2018, 09:20 AM)Algoriano1 Wrote: Also in Spain, women's football is increasingly important. It's not long before the boys put on short skirts and cheer on the girls waving their pom-poms, and showing off their panties.
And some of boys will like it. Wink
[Image: c4b3e198f4dfa84692736189e7ecc51c.jpg]
[Image: 47875b8421c0cdac96ef5584986f2bde.jpg]
http://locustforkhs.blount.k12.al.us/ass...owderpuff/
Yes she wears the pants and I wear the panties  Blush
(04-24-2018, 09:20 AM)Algoriano1 Wrote: Also in Spain, women's football is increasingly important. It's not long before the boys put on short skirts and cheer on the girls waving their pom-poms, and showing off their panties. (Thank you Moderator for encouraging me)

(04-24-2018, 09:20 AM)Algoriano1 Wrote: Also in Spain, women's football is increasingly important. It's not long before the boys put on short skirts and cheer on the girls waving their pom-poms, and showing off their panties. (Thank you Moderator for encouraging me)
And that should be fully encouraged. If women can play football in shorts, men and boys can certainly wave pom-poms around in skirts. The respective uniforms are after all associated with the role rather than the person carrying it out.
My first year in college, I dated a girl who was a cosmetologist student. I use the term "dated" loosely as the dates were generally me going to her apartment for her to practice on me. Since she would ultimately be working on females in a salon, she insisted I dress as a female when she practiced on me. After awhile, each time after the practice session, I would stay dressed up, don an apron, and do her housework. This went on for about 9 months. Once she got her cosmetology license and began working in a salon, she asked me to move in with her. By this time, I was already doing all her housework so this became my role in her household, along with preparing the meals. I was still attending classes and she became the breadwinner in the household. Whenever I was at home, I dressed as a female. In the bedroom, she was the dominant one and I was submissive. Occasionally, this even included her pegging me, whenever she got the urge. And, not just in the bedroom. If I ever hesitated at something she wanted, she would remind me that she always gets her way. I found that to be true and learned to be accepting. The phrase, "Yes, dear," became my common response. She definitely reversed the roles with me.
(04-24-2018, 05:05 PM)alexvyaz Wrote:
(04-24-2018, 09:20 AM)Algoriano1 Wrote: Also in Spain, women's football is increasingly important. It's not long before the boys put on short skirts and cheer on the girls waving their pom-poms, and showing off their panties.
And some of boys will like it. Wink
[Image: c4b3e198f4dfa84692736189e7ecc51c.jpg]
[Image: 47875b8421c0cdac96ef5584986f2bde.jpg]
http://locustforkhs.blount.k12.al.us/ass...owderpuff/

They might like it, but not as much as the girls will.
(10-19-2020, 01:58 PM)Michaela Wrote: My first year in college, I dated a girl who was a cosmetologist student. I use the term "dated" loosely as the dates were generally me going to her apartment for her to practice on me. Since she would ultimately be working on females in a salon, she insisted I dress as a female when she practiced on me. After awhile, each time after the practice session, I would stay dressed up, don an apron, and do her housework. This went on for about 9 months. Once she got her cosmetology license and began working in a salon, she asked me to move in with her. By this time, I was already doing all her housework so this became my role in her household, along with preparing the meals. I was still attending classes and she became the breadwinner in the household. Whenever I was at home, I dressed as a female. In the bedroom, she was the dominant one and I was submissive. Occasionally, this even included her pegging me, whenever she got the urge. And, not just in the bedroom. If I ever hesitated at something she wanted, she would remind me that she always gets her way. I found that to be true and learned to be accepting. The phrase, "Yes, dear," became my common response. She definitely reversed the roles with me.

Michaela... such a precious story of a clear-thinking Female with the vision of how the full panorama of proper sexual hierarchy shall permanently evolve. THRILLING!  
Do you still have contact with Her, and is it all right in Her eyes to tell us more about Her.   Also were you already aware or sensed of your limitations being merely of the male secondary sex or was this something She taught you.    Understand totally if you cannot relate more about Her without permission -  the paradigm our Female Masters have of the coming reality of Their vision of the Gynarchy certainly must be respected.