BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Role Reversal
[Image: Salon%2BAd%2BB.jpg]

This is the warning............  Men need to see and heed!
(03-25-2018, 04:33 PM)SissysWife Wrote: This is the warning............  Men need to see and heed!

Madam, don't you think that most men treat women with respect these days? And that women have left their days as second class citizens long behind them, at least in Western societies?

*curtsy*
(03-25-2018, 05:36 PM)Mugin Wrote:
(03-25-2018, 04:33 PM)SissysWife Wrote: This is the warning............  Men need to see and heed!

Madam, don't you think that most men treat women with respect these days? And that women have left their days as second class citizens long behind them, at least in Western societies?

*curtsy*
NO!  Men are constantly exercising privilege in so many ways.  I will agree women are heading for their proper superior role in society but  the road is long.
(03-25-2018, 06:00 PM)SissysWife Wrote:

*curtsy*
NO!  Men are constantly exercising privilege in so many ways.  I will agree women are heading for their proper superior role in society but  the road is long.

Yes, Madam. So what will happen to males who don't respect women in these punishment salon?

*curtsy*
I like Mikey's look. Can I look like Mikey please?
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
(03-25-2018, 06:04 PM)Mugin Wrote:
(03-25-2018, 06:00 PM)SissysWife Wrote:

*curtsy*

Yes, Madam. So what will happen to males who don't respect women in these punishment salon?

*curtsy*

DON'T BE SO CONCERNED WITH WHAT HAPPENS TO SUCH FOOLISH MALES... just know that there shall be much FEMALE laughter and mirth abounding when the sweet little male girl dears are properly re-educated for their poor behaviour.
My wife has informed me that effective immediately,  my public petticoating would not longer be referred to as her punishing me.  When asked about my attire or behavior,   I will have to say that she is "Re-educating me for my bad behavior"  and helping me experience what it is like to be female.  She thinks this response along with a curtsy will result in my having to endure additional female laughter and mirth since it will encourage women to ask me or her for further details about what my re-education entails.
I hope the world will one day come to this! LOVE the concept!
(04-04-2018, 01:32 PM)SheWearsThePants Wrote: My wife has informed me that effective immediately,  my public petticoating would not longer be referred to as her punishing me.  When asked about my attire or behavior,   I will have to say that she is "Re-educating me for my bad behavior"  and helping me experience what it is like to be female.  She thinks this response along with a curtsy will result in my having to endure additional female laughter and mirth since it will encourage women to ask me or her for further details about what my re-education entails.

Suspect the amusement shall be exceedingly good training for the male girls involved... yet even better - FAR MORE ILLUSTRATIVE TO THE FEMALES IN LEADING THEM TO CONSIDERING ASSUMING SUPERIORITY  OVER males IN THEIR LIVES!
Also in Spain, women's football is increasingly important. It's not long before the boys put on short skirts and cheer on the girls waving their pom-poms, and showing off their panties. (Thank you Moderator for encouraging me)

(04-24-2018, 09:20 AM)Algoriano1 Wrote: Also in Spain, women's football is increasingly important. It's not long before the boys put on short skirts and cheer on the girls waving their pom-poms, and showing off their panties. (Thank you Moderator for encouraging me)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)