Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissy Challenge
I am laying down challenge to all you sissy's who do not have a Mistress to serve.

It is very commendable that some of you wear women's underwear and even dresses when you are about the house.
But do you really know what it is like to be a Woman?

As close as possible I want you to live your life as a Women, but this involve some things that you may not like, but it is all about being a female.

You can start this challenge at anytime but you must do it for a minimum of one year.

There are four parts to this challenge, all of which you will have to do. They are as follows,

Clothing
-----------
For the whole year you will wear panties, hosiery (stockings/tights), if this is not possible women's knee highs must be worn. If you can get away with it you can wear a bra and/or cami as well.
When you are at home, (and you live alone), you will wear dresses/skirts ALL the time.
You will sleep in a knee length (or longer) nightdress every night.
Note:  YOU WILL NEVER put on hosiery which has ladders/holes/rips in them. You will have to make sure that you have a sufficient supply available to you at all times.

Appearance
---------------
Whenever you go out you will ensure your appearance is immaculate (like every women has to).
You will shave off all your body hair, and always ensure that your face is clean shaven.  
Whenever you go out, you will wear a women's pendant on a chain around your neck.
You will only use female toiletries, deodorants, soap, etc. 
If you can get away with it you will also wear clear nail varnish.

Deportment
---------------
You will never put anything into your pockets (trousers or jackets) all your valuables stay in a bag, be it backpack or 'man bag'. This includes wallet, small change, phone, keys, hanky and anything else that you keep in your pockets. 
Whenever you go to the toilet you will sit down to do your business. This does not matter whether you are at home or out in a disgusting public toilet (after all we have to do it)

Money
--------
This is the controversial one.
Being a girl can be expensive, but strangely this is one thing that nobody on this forum ever mentions. I feel that if you want to know what it is like to live in a sissy world then you have to accept that it is going to cost you money.

This is my average expenditure for the following items/services.

Hair = £82.00 every six weeks
Nails (manicure/pedicure) = £58.00 every seven weeks (it costs more than this, but I pay extra for the 'luxury service'
Cosmetics = £25 per month
Hand/body creams = £20 per month
Shampoo/conditioner = £20 per month
Girlie items (hair clips etc.) = £5 per month 

If your 'beauty regime' costs les than mine than you will have to pay the surplus to charity (may I suggest breast cancer or domestic abuse charities)
Of course if you really want to fit the stereotype of the average woman you could also give 10% of your wages to charity to reflect that as a woman you will be paid and valued less than if you were a man.

===================================================================

I look forward to hearing from anyone who is genuinely interested in accepting this challenge.
If you are interested you can post on this thread or you can contact me via PM.
Is anyone brave enough?
Maitresse Yvette-Louise
If it's o.k. just wanted to thank you for helping us "sissy's" improve our behavior. I do some of these already and about to have my sissy shower where I will touch upon shaving and using girlie products.
I do like the challenge as it is not an over-the-top proposal, like others that can be found on the internet, where you should suck .... in week two. Wink As I have a Mistress I already underwent most of this and if i would have come to senses earlier in my life I would have happily applied to it.
I would like to add to the challenge from some of my own experiences.

* When you buy one new feminine item you have to get rid of one of your equivalent male items. While your male cloth stock diminishes you will frantically think what beloved piece of colth you will depart from next. It is a thrilling experience. Keep only a minimum of your male cloth to use for work or when visiting your parents, e.g. .
* Don't buy all items online. Going to a shop and browsing for new underclothing, shoes, etc. there is exciting and a much better experience of the world of woman in general. I have been very nervous the first few times but I have always been treated nicely and helpful. You may get some funny looks from strangers, but why should you care?
* I only have and use female toiletries. Finding the right fragrance that worked for me took me days in a perfume shop, where I tested each and every woman perfum in existance. I had to break when I got dizzy from all the intense scents. The right perfum can work wonders how you perceive yourself and how others will perceive you.
* matte clear nail varnish worked for me. Nobody cared and if they noticed they probably just thought that my nails are well done? Nevertheless I now have long properly done shiny nails and often colored even in public. The funny thing is that I only got nice comments so far. A woman at a gas station asked me about the brand because she wanted to buy it herself!

Regardless you will learn how to tend to your future Mistress by learning how to properly care for yourself and gaining useful knowledge along the way.

Sissy Felia
Thank You Maitresse Yvette-Louise, I have been looking over and re-reading this challenge for some days now and think its a great idea for aspiring sissies without a Mistress/Master (one like myself...)

What it really demonstrated for me is how far I have to push myself to become a better sissy, and the challenge offers exceptional direction in that. At the moment, I feel like the sissy you describe at first: wearing panties (all the time) and occasionally dresses around the house. It is clear from Your challenge, that I have far to go... and at that, don't know if I could commit (for an entire year) to the more extreme aspects of the challenge.

If it would please You, I would like to adopt some of the challenge perimeters to my daily routine. The ones that struck me as appropriate and achievable included wearing a woman's chain/pendant, maintaining consistent body/face smoothness, using feminine toiletries, and not carrying items in my pockets IE carrying a bag with me everywhere. This last one, I believe will be the most challenging to adapt too, but also one that I think will solidify and better understanding of how women naturally go about their lives.
(03-29-2018, 06:51 PM)sissy_d Wrote: Thank You Maitresse Yvette-Louise, I have been looking over and re-reading this challenge for some days now and think its a great idea for aspiring sissies without a Mistress/Master (one like myself...)

What it really demonstrated for me is how far I have to push myself to become a better sissy, and the challenge offers exceptional direction in that.  At the moment, I feel like the sissy you describe at first: wearing panties (all the time) and occasionally dresses around the house.  It is clear from Your challenge, that I have far to go... and at that, don't know if I could commit (for an entire year) to the more extreme aspects of the challenge.  

If it would please You, I would like to adopt some of the challenge perimeters to my daily routine.  The ones that struck me as appropriate and achievable included wearing a woman's chain/pendant, maintaining consistent body/face smoothness, using feminine toiletries, and not carrying items in my pockets IE carrying a bag with me everywhere.  This last one, I believe will be the most challenging to adapt too, but also one that I think will solidify and better understanding of how women naturally go about their lives.

sissy_d,

I would be very interested in hearing how you get on with the parts of the challenge that you have committed to.

Not keeping anything in your pockets will be difficult at first, but I think you will get used to it quite quickly. It will certainly give you a much better and greater understanding of the importance that we attach to our bags. Hopefully you will also gain a better understanding why it takes women longer at the till to pay for things.

Would it be possible to post updates regarding your experiences? You can also PM me if you prefer. 
Maitresse Yvette-Louise
(03-25-2018, 04:14 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: I am laying down challenge to all you sissy's who do not have a Mistress to serve.

It is very commendable that some of you wear women's underwear and even dresses when you are about the house.

As close as possible I want you to live your life as a Women, but this involve some things that you may not like, but it is all about being a female.

You can start this challenge at anytime but you must do it for a minimum of one year.

There are four parts to this challenge, all of which you will have to do. They are as follows,

Clothing
-----------
For the whole year you will wear panties, hosiery (stockings/tights), if this is not possible women's knee highs must be worn. If you can get away with it you can wear a bra and/or cami as well.
When you are at home, (and you live alone), you will wear dresses/skirts ALL the time.
Note:  YOU WILL NEVER put on hosiery which has ladders/holes/rips in them. You will have to make sure that you have a sufficient supply available to you at all times.

Appearance
---------------
Whenever you go out you will ensure your appearance is immaculate (like every women has to).
You will shave off all your body hair, and always ensure that your face is clean shaven.  
Whenever you go out, you will wear a women's pendant on a chain around your neck.

Deportment
---------------
You will never put anything into your pockets (trousers or jackets) all your valuables stay in a bag, be it backpack or 'man bag'. This includes wallet, small change, phone, keys, hanky and anything else that you keep in your pockets. 
Whenever you go to the toilet you will sit down to do your business. This does not matter whether you are at home or out in a disgusting public toilet (after all we have to do it)

Money
--------
Being a girl can be expensive, but strangely this is one thing that nobody on this forum ever mentions. I feel that if you want to know what it is like to live in a sissy world then you have to accept that it is going to cost you money.

Nails (manicure/pedicure) = £58.00 every seven weeks (it costs more than this, but I pay extra for the 'luxury service'

If your 'beauty regime' costs les than mine than you will have to pay the surplus to charity (may I suggest breast cancer or domestic abuse charities)
Of course if you really want to fit the stereotype of the average woman you could also give 10% of your wages to charity to reflect that as a woman you will be paid and valued less than if you were a man.

I look forward to hearing from anyone who is genuinely interested in accepting this challenge.
Is anyone brave enough?

I love the idea that you are willing to help those of us without a mistress. This seems a perfect solution for many of us.
I do have a few questions about the challege

Does the pendant need to always be visible?
Could I substitute matching earrings for the pendant?

How would it be possible to spend that much money on your hair and nails?

sincerely 

Alice Edwards
(04-01-2018, 04:00 PM)AliceEdwards Wrote:
(03-25-2018, 04:14 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: I am laying down challenge to all you sissy's who do not have a Mistress to serve.

Clothing
-----------

Appearance
---------------

Deportment
---------------

Money
--------

Is anyone brave enough?

I love the idea that you are willing to help those of us without a mistress. This seems a perfect solution for many of us.
I do have a few questions about the challege

Does the pendant need to always be visible?
Could I substitute matching earrings for the pendant?

How would it be possible to spend that much money on your hair and nails?

sincerely 

Alice Edwards

Hello Alice,

The pendant does not always need to be visible, but depending on what you wear there will be times when it will be on show.
I have no problems if you wish to wear matching earrings, as long as you put them in first thing in the morning and take them off last thing at night. You could even wear a matching pendant and earring set.
The reason I did not suggest earrings originally was that I did not think anyone would want to wear them, but if you would prefer to wear them rather than a pendant, I have no problem with that.
Indeed, if you wish you could even wear a Ladies bracelet or ankle chain.

It is very easy to spend that money on my hair and nails.
The cost of the hair care can include any of the following, wash and cut, roots or highlighting.
The nail care covers both hand and feet.

If you wish you can look at what your local Ladies hail salon and nail bars charge.
I would suggest maybe looking at five different ones then working out the average cost that they charge for the services that you want and use that price instead.
Remember the point I am making is that it is expensive being a Woman.
Maitresse Yvette-Louise
I forgot to put using hand cream on the original list. Personally I use hand cream about three times a day. Also you may want to use lip balm as well.

Any further sensible suggestions are always welcome.
Maitresse Yvette-Louise