ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sissy Emasculation Indoctrination
(08-17-2016, 04:58 PM)Sissycindylynn Wrote:
(08-11-2016, 03:11 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 06:30 PM)Sissycindylynn Wrote: . . .
No honey, I am learning to ride a motorcycle, that’s not for someone like you! People like you should take up at home hobbies, like knitting or crocheting, scrap booking, those kinds of things.
. . .

This is an observation, not a criticism.  Riding motorcycles is not completely off limits for us.  Why do you think they have the "bitch" seat for passengers?  You've certainly captured the essence of our proper position in life.  And Valentine's Day is certainly a dilemma, and might be a good time for us to work on our apologies to the women in our life we've tried to fool into thinking we are men.  I'm glad you touch on our sissy periods here, an essential part of my own routine.

Glad you liked this sissy Rene, any additional ideas you might want to add? BTW, I've sat in the bitch seat as you put it, it was a bit scarry and it felt like my proper place to be.

(08-12-2016, 05:09 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: A sissy can be a good biker slut. Dress up pretty riding on the back of a strong women driving really fast making the sissy dress and petticoat blow in the wind.

I would love to live that dream, or dressed in a mini skirt and holding gthe skirt down so my panties don't show.

(08-14-2016, 10:39 AM)sissykat Wrote:
(08-14-2016, 10:00 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: I do ride a motorcycle...I have a Harley Davidson Sportster.  The Sportster has often been called a "woman's bike", nicknamed the "skirtster" and frequently derided as a motorcycle for sissies...Seems rather appropriate for the likes of me!

what's the color of the bike? I hope it's PINK ... giggles

Cute response, love it!

No, I'm afraid it's not pink...it's silver and black...but when someone mentions that it's a girl's bike I certainly don't take offense!
(08-17-2016, 05:55 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 04:58 PM)Sissycindylynn Wrote:
(08-11-2016, 03:11 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 06:30 PM)Sissycindylynn Wrote: . . .
No honey, I am learning to ride a motorcycle, that’s not for someone like you! People like you should take up at home hobbies, like knitting or crocheting, scrap booking, those kinds of things.
. . .

This is an observation, not a criticism.  Riding motorcycles is not completely off limits for us.  Why do you think they have the "bitch" seat for passengers?  You've certainly captured the essence of our proper position in life.  And Valentine's Day is certainly a dilemma, and might be a good time for us to work on our apologies to the women in our life we've tried to fool into thinking we are men.  I'm glad you touch on our sissy periods here, an essential part of my own routine.

Glad you liked this sissy Rene, any additional ideas you might want to add? BTW, I've sat in the bitch seat as you put it, it was a bit scarry and it felt like my proper place to be.

(08-12-2016, 05:09 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: A sissy can be a good biker slut. Dress up pretty riding on the back of a strong women driving really fast making the sissy dress and petticoat blow in the wind.

I would love to live that dream, or dressed in a mini skirt and holding gthe skirt down so my panties don't show.

(08-14-2016, 10:39 AM)sissykat Wrote:
(08-14-2016, 10:00 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: I do ride a motorcycle...I have a Harley Davidson Sportster.  The Sportster has often been called a "woman's bike", nicknamed the "skirtster" and frequently derided as a motorcycle for sissies...Seems rather appropriate for the likes of me!

what's the color of the bike? I hope it's PINK ... giggles

My ex rode a bike, but never let me ride on the bitch seat, another woman once rode me around a summer beach community once, I was wearing shorts, people were yelling and commenting, some back then yelled women's liberation, basically I was her bitch. Just like I should be.

Cute response, love it!

No, I'm afraid it's not pink...it's silver and black...but when someone mentions that it's a girl's bike I certainly don't take offense!
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.