468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Developing a more strongly feminine you
Last night I decided it was time to live a bit more femininely and be the feminine girl I know I am deep inside. I’ve been reading here and elsewhere about lpeople like me iving in a more feminine way and to be more girlish in our lives.

So I changed the bed-sheets, sprayed some perfume on them, and showered (it was too late to take a long bubble bath) and shaved, patted myself dry, towel up and under my arms, hair wrapped, brushed out my hair, and put on my nightie and then some perfume and got into bed. I slept deeper and better than I have in a long time and woke up to the smell of the perfume and a happy and delighted feminine feeling this morning.

I have been reading about the importance of performing feminine/feminizing rituals like this for a while and their importance in the life of a sissy. I am feeling more relaxed and happier today. I was wondering what feminizing rituals are others performing here and what others here would recommend in furthering feminizing my behavior and life.

I know there is a feminine girl living inside of me. I have been told I need to let her out more often. I wish I could live as her full time.

Any constructive insights are appreciated.
Sissycindylynn...Your post could have been my own! I try to be as feminine as possible while still "fitting in" in work and family situations. I usually stay shaved from nose to toes...I use all feminine hygiene products (body wash, shampoo, conditioner, shave gel, razors, body lotion, deodorant, a spritz of feminine deodorant spray in the gusset of my panties to keep them smelling fresh)...I wear panties, bra and women's socks or pantyhose/tights most days and frequently wear women's jeans and a unisex t-shirt. I sleep in nighties or a feminine shorts/cami set and try to be as feminine as possible. Like you...I know there is a woman inside me...I've always known it...and I'm getting braver and braver at letting her come out all the time!
sissyjaimeanne,
Always so great to hear from a sister sissy. Nice to know I'm not alone here.
I am so delighted you are able to dress more full time than many of us can.
I've read the fantasy stories where the theme is cultural change, I wish something like that would more readily happen.
I hope to follow more of hour example to change all my bath products to more feminine brands and less unisex as you have.
Thanks for the reply!
(03-26-2018, 05:30 AM)Sissycindylynn Wrote: sissyjaimeanne,
I've read the fantasy stories where the theme is cultural change, I wish something like that would more readily happen.
I hope to follow more of hour example to change all my bath products to more feminine brands and less unisex as you have.
Thanks for the reply!

You sissy bois are adorable!  Keep up the good work!  I am sure and empowered female will spot you soon and take you under her panties............  oops I mean wing!
Oh if you like a perfumed bedding, well who doesn't, here is a really girlie thing

Cut flowers. It will fill your living room with wonderful scents and is a very feminine thing too.

Changing and re-arranging regularly.
(04-12-2018, 02:50 AM)Pantiedmyhubby Wrote:
Thanks for the reply!

You sissy bois are adorable!  Keep up the good work!  I am sure and empowered female will spot you soon and take you under her panties............  oops I mean wing!
I would love to be taken under some panties!
(04-12-2018, 06:41 PM)Sissycindylynn Wrote:
Thanks for the reply!

Please I would love this its my dream  Smile
(08-02-2018, 03:53 PM)Sissy Claire Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 06:41 PM)Sissycindylynn Wrote:
Thanks for the reply!

Please I would love this its my dream  Smile

Mine too!