ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting married !!
M about to get married,
Scared how marriage life will be ?

Suggest ideas , how i can be best partner to my wife and keep her happy always ?
Firstly, congrats Paula!

I think you know how to keep her happy always...love her, adore her, be loyal to her and serve her...

Is she ready to be served? Does she understand your submissive ways/desires? If not, be subtle...make her feel very special each day...defer to her...let her know you value her thoughts and opinions...let her take the lead where she will...

Did I mention love and adore her?
Congratulations!

But have you decided who will wear the virginal white lingerie and bridal gown?!
(03-24-2018, 10:33 PM)Ali Wrote: Congratulations!

But have you decided who will wear the virginal white lingerie and bridal gown?!

Ofcourse me its my long desire to be a bride

(03-24-2018, 07:46 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Firstly, congrats Paula!  

I think you know how to keep her happy always...love her, adore her, be loyal to her and serve her...

Is she ready to be served?  Does she understand your submissive ways/desires?  If not, be subtle...make her feel very special each day...defer to her...let her know you value her thoughts and opinions...let her take the lead where she will...

Yes understood dear

Is she ready to be served?  Does she understand your submissive ways/desires?  If not, be subtle...make her feel very special each day...defer to her...let her know you value her thoughts and opinions...let her take the lead where she will...

Positively brilliant advice!I hope she knows all about you and how wish her to be in charge, with you as feminine and obedient?
Can you suggest adding obey to your vows?  Will you be at least in lingerie for your wedding?
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
(03-26-2018, 05:52 AM)Sissycindylynn Wrote:

Positively brilliant advice!I hope she knows all about you and how wish her to be in charge, with you as feminine and obedient?
Can you suggest adding obey to your vows?  Will you be at least in lingerie for your wedding?
Lingerie is my love hun...i love to play in them for someone...

Simple vow is 

I will do whatever she asks me to...
Wishing you a happy, healthy and successful marriage.
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
(03-30-2018, 04:27 AM)Sissycindylynn Wrote: Wishing you a happy, healthy and successful marriage.

Thank you my dear but dont know i will deal with my feminine side...i dont know why i want to feel sexy like a girl...she dont know about this side of me
(03-30-2018, 04:34 AM)DepartedByChoice Wrote:
(03-30-2018, 04:27 AM)Sissycindylynn Wrote: Wishing you a happy, healthy and successful marriage.

Thank you my dear but dont know i will deal with my feminine side...i dont know why i want to feel sexy like a girl...she dont know about this side of me

WHAT?!??  

She doesn't know about your feminine side?  ...not yet? ...and you're about to be married?!?  

Don't you think you really ought to share that part of yourself with your significant other?  If now now, when?  Emotional intimacy (and honesty) is the only secure foundation for a marriage.  Even though it might be incredibly scary to open up and share that hidden side of yourself, it's the best course in the long run.  Keeping secrets puts a strain on a relationship; even though she might not know the details, she'll more than likely sense that you're holding something back from her, and it will bother her.  Immensely!  

So out with it!  Sooner rather than later!  The worst outcome is that she'll reject you, and that will hurt, but better a broken engagement than a messy divorce when she eventually discovers your secret, which she will.  The best outcome, that she'll lovingly accept you as you are, is also possible, and more likely.  There is plenty of competent advice available on-line, as to how you might gently break the news to her.  Seek it out, read it, heed it, take several deep breaths and find a way to share your intimate secrets, gently, lovingly, with your intended.  

Just remember, you and she are about to marry human beings, not their clothes or other accidental attributes.  

And good luck!