BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letting Girls Understand the power they can have
(03-24-2018, 12:19 AM)Saz Wrote: Hi, a little time ago I was on one of those camchat sites, I was dressed in my French Maids outfit just letting others know that guys like us exist, lol.

Anyway as I was flicking through a group of American girls come on and obviously started laughing at me which was  to be expected, however instead of moving on they started asking me questions (the usual, why a, wearing a dress, am I gay, am I wearing panties, don't I feel silly etc.....). I explained to them that I was one of many males who honestly believed Females to be superior to males and that if you took away a males clothing they are so weak, dress them up and they are even weaker, clothes have so much power!

I kinda suggested as an example that they should get their boyfriends to try on a pair of their panties and they'd be amazed by the result, I told them to tell the boys that it would just be for fun and maybe they should take some pictures for a laugh. Then once they had pictures of their boyfriends in their frillies they would be the ones controlling the relationship, the boys would do what ever they said as long as their  mates didn't see the pictures!!!!

As I was saying this I could actually see the light going on in a couple of the girls eyes, I honestly do think I got through to them, so in some small part thanks to me a couple of what were American Jocks are currently becoming feminized and understanding the fun of wearing girls panties, giggle.

Has anybody else helped to enlighten females as to how easy it is to empower themselves?????

Great feelings to be in pink silky panties and petticoats
(04-21-2019, 09:10 PM)Sissy_Trina Wrote:
(03-24-2018, 12:19 AM)Saz Wrote: xxx

Anyway as I was flicking through a group of American girls come on and obviously started laughing at me which was  to be expected, however instead of moving on they started asking me questions (the usual, why a, wearing a dress, am I gay, am I wearing panties, don't I feel silly etc.....). I explained to them that I was one of many males who honestly believed Females to be superior to males and that if you took away a males clothing they are so weak, dress them up and they are even weaker, clothes have so much power!

xxx
I wonder if the answers provided these Power Girls were adequate or prompted more yet these went without question ?
Would have been great to hear their discussion afterward - do they feel empowered now ?
And how does it REALLY feel to wear personal female clothing with critical comments made directed to the male wearer ?
Some clothing items certainly serve no useful purpose when worn by a male. 
[quote pid='13361' dateline='1522055919']

I believe it's a weird term used in American English to describe a macho plonker. Wink . . . . Lord knows the etymology!
[/quote]
generally a Jock in USA is  one of the male sporty types especially in college one who is on all he teams and who may be on a scholarship because of his sport prowess.
elsewhere in the world Jock can refer to a Scotsman
The "mixer" concept is about the best idea I ever heard about, with regard to female empowerment.

This is an event where young people get to meet in a sort of play date environment. Dresses are mandatory, and girls outnumber boys. Boys must wear a pink dress. Girls can wear any color except pink. Boys must remain silent, curtsey when approached by a girl, and follow any instruction they are given by a girl.

I think the concept reinforces femininity and respect for women, and I hope it becomes widespread.
(03-24-2018, 12:19 AM)Saz Wrote: Hi, a little time ago I was on one of those camchat sites, I was dressed in my French Maids outfit just letting others know that guys like us exist, lol.

I kinda suggested as an example that they should get their boyfriends to try on a pair of their panties and they'd be amazed by the result, I told them to tell the boys that it would just be for fun and maybe they should take some pictures for a laugh. Then once they had pictures of their boyfriends in their frillies they would be the ones controlling the relationship, the boys would do what ever they said as long as their  mates didn't see the pictures!!!!

As I was saying this I could actually see the light going on in a couple of the girls eyes, I honestly do think I got through to them, so in some small part thanks to me a couple of what were American Jocks are currently becoming feminized and understanding the fun of wearing girls panties, giggle.

Has anybody else helped to enlighten females as to how easy it is to empower themselves?????
What a great post - if only women and girls were aware of, and open to, the feminisation of their males!  Once you've got them in panties, you've have got them by the balls and can take control of the relationship and totally feminise the male and mould him into what you want him to be - and he has no choice!

Lottie
(04-22-2019, 05:59 AM)chris80 Wrote: [quote pid='13361' dateline='1522055919']

I believe it's a weird term used in American English to describe a macho plonker. Wink . . . . Lord knows the etymology!
generally a Jock in USA is  one of the male sporty types especially in college one who is on all he teams and who may be on a scholarship because of his sport prowess.
elsewhere in the world Jock can refer to a Scotsman
[/quote]

APOLOGIES!   Of course i know the several uses of 'JOCK"  both as 'appare'l and colloquial for 'athletic male'

Sorry my facetious and pathetic attempt a humor failed.... yet what would one expect --- I AM AFTER ALL ONLY a male!
(03-26-2018, 05:44 AM)Sissycindylynn Wrote: I have spoken to women about how they truly have the power and how most males under the right circumstances will surrender once a woman decides to take over.
I have found women I've shared this part of myself with love being empowered and will often tell their friends aspects of my submission and encourage them to take more power.
I think culturally women have sadly been raised to compete with and mistrust each other. Once more women decide to stand united, and put the brainwashing aside, more feminizing will take place, and sissies will be more commonplace publically.  I look forward to those days. Not to mention the industries that will spring up to support this, more sissy clothing, beauty products, counseling for empowered women to get past any blockages to assuming their rightfuil place and and for sissies to know their place and femininze and to submit further, to name but a few.

I agree and we must make this happen so sissification and female led marriages and world can be openly practiced and enjoyed by all
(03-26-2018, 05:44 AM)Sissycindylynn Wrote: I have spoken to women about how they truly have the power and how most males under the right circumstances will surrender once a woman decides to take over.
I have found women I've shared this part of myself with love being empowered and will often tell their friends aspects of my submission and encourage them to take more power.
I think culturally women have sadly been raised to compete with and mistrust each other. Once more women decide to stand united, and put the brainwashing aside, more feminizing will take place, and sissies will be more commonplace publically.  I look forward to those days. Not to mention the industries that will spring up to support this, more sissy clothing, beauty products, counseling for empowered women to get past any blockages to assuming their rightfuil place and and for sissies to know their place and femininze and to submit further, to name but a few.

Yes... it seems only this last half centrury have Females clearly seen how They have been played against one another.  the last 2 generations of Women are the first  en masse to see thee propaganda used to set Females such self-contention.   It is SWIFTLY ending now that Women see without false societal restrain They surpass the male in EVERY aspect of intellectual (and soon it shall  be even PHYSICAL) endeavor -- as the STRONGER  and SUPERIOR SEX!)   Pathetic male girl competition shall be seen as vaporous farce unable to stop Women from assuming ALL leadership.   All those things males once connived to assign to Females shall eventually be all that is open to the dwindling male sex :  subservience, meekness, temerity,  housebound roles and even ALL fashion conscripts once falsely labelled 'feminine'.

From this point of time in the world's unfolding the coming race of Female Masters
is going to have so much fulfillment and and amusement knowing
THEY ARE THE PRIMARY SEX!

(the inferior male girl sex shall have to adjust to such)
(03-24-2018, 12:19 AM)Saz Wrote: Salut, il y a peu de temps j'Ă©tais sur l'un de ces sites de camchat, j'Ă©tais vĂŞtue de ma tenue de French Maids pour faire savoir aux autres que des gars comme nous existaient, lol.

Quoi qu'il en soit, alors que je parcourais un groupe de filles américaines, je me suis évidemment moqué de moi, ce qui était prévisible. Cependant, au lieu de continuer, elles ont commencé à me poser des questions (comme d'habitude, pourquoi je porte une robe, je suis gay, est-ce que je porte des culottes, je ne me sens pas idiot, etc .....). Je leur ai expliqué que j'étais l'un des nombreux hommes qui croyaient sincèrement que les femmes étaient supérieures aux hommes et que si vous emportiez des vêtements d'hommes, ils sont si faibles, habillez-les et ils sont encore plus faibles, les vêtements ont tellement de pouvoir!

Comme exemple, j’ai suggéré à leurs copains d’essayer une petite culotte et qu’ils seraient surpris par le résultat, je leur ai dit de dire aux garçons que ce serait juste pour le plaisir et peut-être qu’ils devraient en prendre des photos pour rire. Ensuite, une fois qu’ils auraient eu des photos de leur petit ami frivoles, c’est eux qui contrôleraient la relation, les garçons feraient tout ce qu’ils diraient tant que leurs copains ne verraient pas les photos !!!!

Tandis que je disais cela, je pouvais réellement voir la lumière dans quelques yeux de filles, honnêtement, je pense les avoir entendus, alors, dans une petite partie, grâce à moi, quelques-uns de ce qui étaient American Jock sont en train de se féminiser et comprendre le plaisir de porter des culottes de filles, rire.

Quelqu'un d'autre at-il aidé à éclairer les femmes quant à la facilité avec laquelle elles se responsabilisent ?????
J'adore toujours vos témoignages, si vous étiez "filles" comme vous le vouliez vraiment, je suis partant pour vous aider ...
Shy Caroline Heart

If you don’t mind me asking what cam chat site.  Seems like fun