BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letting Girls Understand the power they can have
Hi, a little time ago I was on one of those camchat sites, I was dressed in my French Maids outfit just letting others know that guys like us exist, lol.

Anyway as I was flicking through a group of American girls come on and obviously started laughing at me which was  to be expected, however instead of moving on they started asking me questions (the usual, why a, wearing a dress, am I gay, am I wearing panties, don't I feel silly etc.....). I explained to them that I was one of many males who honestly believed Females to be superior to males and that if you took away a males clothing they are so weak, dress them up and they are even weaker, clothes have so much power!

I kinda suggested as an example that they should get their boyfriends to try on a pair of their panties and they'd be amazed by the result, I told them to tell the boys that it would just be for fun and maybe they should take some pictures for a laugh. Then once they had pictures of their boyfriends in their frillies they would be the ones controlling the relationship, the boys would do what ever they said as long as their  mates didn't see the pictures!!!!

As I was saying this I could actually see the light going on in a couple of the girls eyes, I honestly do think I got through to them, so in some small part thanks to me a couple of what were American Jocks are currently becoming feminized and understanding the fun of wearing girls panties, giggle.

Has anybody else helped to enlighten females as to how easy it is to empower themselves?????
This is a very thoughtful and perceptive post.  Panties feel so amazing to most guys if they are brave enough to admit it.  Beyond the physical sensation, wearing panties has the element of ceding control to the girl who puts you in panties.  You may not appreciate it at first, but the boy wearing panties for his girl is becoming submissive, if not feminine.

Here is a new story very much along these lines, with girlfriend, mom and others all participating as a boy discovers the delight of seeing the gorgeous girl in the mirror, and surrendering to a girl who - well, read it!

https://fictionmania.tv/stories/readtext...8248685959

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimm
(03-24-2018, 12:19 AM)Saz Wrote: Hi, a little time ago I was on one of those camchat sites, I was dressed in my French Maids outfit just letting others know that guys like us exist, lol.

Anyway as I was flicking through a group of American girls come on and obviously started laughing at me which was  to be expected, however instead of moving on they started asking me questions (the usual, why a, wearing a dress, am I gay, am I wearing panties, don't I feel silly etc.....). I explained to them that I was one of many males who honestly believed Females to be superior to males and that if you took away a males clothing they are so weak, dress them up and they are even weaker, clothes have so much power!

I kinda suggested as an example that they should get their boyfriends to try on a pair of their panties and they'd be amazed by the result, I told them to tell the boys that it would just be for fun and maybe they should take some pictures for a laugh. Then once they had pictures of their boyfriends in their frillies they would be the ones controlling the relationship, the boys would do what ever they said as long as their  mates didn't see the pictures!!!!

As I was saying this I could actually see the light going on in a couple of the girls eyes, I honestly do think I got through to them, so in some small part thanks to me a couple of what were American Jocks are currently becoming feminized and understanding the fun of wearing girls panties, giggle.

Has anybody else helped to enlighten females as to how easy it is to empower themselves?????

Well done Saz.... today the seed of an idea and the twinkling in the eyes of a young Female - TOMORROW  Her new dress code edict from the Boardroom of Her business.

The next day a meek short-skirted male girl secretary femininely bringing their employer Female Executives coffee every morning!
[quote pid='13282' dateline='1521986409']

Well done Saz.... today the seed of an idea and the twinkling in the eyes of a young Female - TOMORROW  Her new dress code edict from the Boardroom of Her business.

The next day a meek short-skirted male girl secretary femininely bringing their employer Female Executives coffee every morning!

[/quote]

Thanks whyguys,

I still think about the poor boy (or maybe even boys) who had no idea what was coming their way, happy enough in their old fashioned male world one minute, the next handing over their boxer-shorts to their Superiors and then slipping into a nice pair of panties for her. Hopefully they'll realise now that wearing silky panties is much more sensible for a male and when she tells them to do something they'll do it straight away  Wink
(03-25-2018, 03:44 PM)Saz Wrote: [quote pid='13282' dateline='1521986409']

Thanks whyguys,

I still think about the poor boy (or maybe even boys) who had no idea what was coming their way, happy enough in their old fashioned male world one minute, the next handing over their boxer-shorts to their Superiors and then slipping into a nice pair of panties for her. Hopefully they'll realise now that wearing silky panties is much more sensible for a male and when she tells them to do something they'll do it straight away  Wink
[/quote]

Sounds wonderful to me. For years I have mentored young women in high school and college. Many of them get it and understand the power they have and the benefits of petticoating. When possible a few have assisted mothers and its awesome to watch a young smart women enjoying the benefits of petticoating.

RF
(03-25-2018, 07:00 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

Thanks whyguys,

Sounds wonderful to me. For years I have mentored young women in high school and college. Many of them get it and understand the power they have and the benefits of petticoating. When possible a few have assisted mothers and its awesome to watch a young smart women enjoying the benefits of petticoating.

RF
[/quote]

It was such a great feeling to help out the future generation RF, I understand how much you must love educating young Females about the power within them. 

The moment you could see a couple of the girls understood it all, their eyes lit up (I'm guessing at imagining their jock boyfriends wearing their panties and dancing to their tune, lol).

I would love to be able to help out again  Wink
(03-25-2018, 07:08 PM)Saz Wrote:
(03-25-2018, 07:00 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

Thanks whyguys,

RF

It was such a great feeling to help out the future generation RF, I understand how much you must love educating young Females about the power within them. 

The moment you could see a couple of the girls understood it all, their eyes lit up (I'm guessing at imagining their jock boyfriends wearing their panties and dancing to their tune, lol).

I would love to be able to help out again  Wink
[/quote]

Confused   JOCK?   MZ RF?   What's a 'jock'?  Huh
I have spoken to women about how they truly have the power and how most males under the right circumstances will surrender once a woman decides to take over.
I have found women I've shared this part of myself with love being empowered and will often tell their friends aspects of my submission and encourage them to take more power.
I think culturally women have sadly been raised to compete with and mistrust each other. Once more women decide to stand united, and put the brainwashing aside, more feminizing will take place, and sissies will be more commonplace publically. I look forward to those days. Not to mention the industries that will spring up to support this, more sissy clothing, beauty products, counseling for empowered women to get past any blockages to assuming their rightfuil place and and for sissies to know their place and femininze and to submit further, to name but a few.
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
(03-25-2018, 09:17 PM)whyguys Wrote:   Confused   JOCK?   MZ RF?   What's a 'jock'?  Huh

I believe it's a weird term used in American English to describe a macho plonker. Wink . . . . Lord knows the etymology!
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
Saz wrote:
 As an example, I suggested that they should have their boyfriends try on a pair of breeches and be amazed at the result.  I told them to tell the boys that it would only be for fun and that maybe they should drink something.  Images to laugh.  Then, once they had pictures of their boyfriends in their frilies, they would be the ones controlling the relationship, the kids would do what they said whenever their classmates did not see the photos.

As I was saying this, I could actually see the light on in a pair of girl eyes, I honestly think I managed to get to them, so in part, thanks to me, a couple of what were American Jocks are currently feminizing.  and understanding the fun of wearing girls' panties, giggles.
                   ----------------
 The next step would be for the girls to put their boys in skirts, and have them dressed until they wanted to dress the skirts voluntarily.
 Then, start going outside with the guys in skirts and the girls in pants.
 I really see in the light of those girls' eyes the future Gender role reversal Saz
Hold your little skirt GirlBoy, because if not the girls will see your panties with ruffles