ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Public outing experience
My Wife is a very sexy woman. She has always dressed very smart and elegant. Her attitude is from inside and out very appealing and sexy. She has a style or choice of clothing that tend to go in the direction of skirts just below the knee and stockings and garter belt. Always elegant.
She has taken me several times to shop clothes and accesories for me when we are on vacation or just visiting other cities. One one accation she took me to a big mall. She likes to have control so she politely asked the girl behind the counter what skirts and tops they had in "her" size while she points at me. Its quite a rush beeing outed so directly and even more so because I kinda know on forehand that she was going to do it. She has done this several times and every time with a discreet smile. What really had me blush was when she asked the girl that "she" (meaning me) also needs hosiery and panties. I believe we spent like 45 minutes in the store searching for clothes and underwear for me. The girl was very pro and didnt seem to mind. It was a bit harder for me..... I had to try on different skirts and the girl helped out giving advice and getting new skirts for me to try. Then I had to stand in line to pay for everything. Some of the customers smiled wbile others looked like they had seen a ghost.  
It is truly a exciting life to submitt to a Woman and letting go of controle. My wife leads our marriage far better than I could ever do and its really something more men should try.
Kisses from Trine Heart
I told this story on other subjects. I dressed my boy, aged 38, in a white sports bra with appropriate padding, white knit shirt, ruffled panties, and a tennis skirt, very short. I took him to Great Clips and had his hair cut in a little boys bowl cut, he then went to the piercing pagoda at our local mall, and had his ears double pierced. On the way home we stopped at the Olive garden for lunch, a grocery store. what really amazed me the most was that no one, male or female, that acted like they really cared what he was wearing. This is a true story.
then went to the piercing pagoda at our local mall, and had his ears double pierced. 

I remember getting my ear pierced. That too was at a shopping mall. I wore a yellow dress,  and had my hair done first. The guy styling my hair had a bit of a hard time i think. 
He let a girl pierce my ears and she told me she admired my courage dressing as a female. 
A lot of people actually do these days.
Kisses from Trine Heart
(03-17-2018, 02:30 AM)pontiacgeh Wrote: I told this story on other subjects. I dressed my boy, aged 38, in a white sports bra with appropriate padding, white knit shirt, ruffled panties, and a tennis skirt, very short.  I took him to Great Clips and had his hair cut in a little boys bowl cut, he then went to the piercing pagoda at our local mall, and had his ears double pierced.  On the way home we stopped at the Olive garden for lunch, a grocery store.  what really amazed me the most was that no one, male or female, that acted like they really cared what he was wearing. This is a true story.

Thanks for sharing the experience.

Back in the 1980s I was a huge fan of a very beautiful and talented professional dominatrix named Lady Sabina Brenton, who was based in New Haven CT and later Boston. She wrote a monthly column in a fetish publication called "Dominant Mystique", and it often involved taking clients out for some embarrassing moments, which could then be a bit risky. I remember one comment she made in an interview:

"My favorite place is New York. You can get away with just about anything there".

I got some pretty good scoldings in public from my wife, but they didn't involve feminization.
My first outing was when I was 13.  A friend of my mom's needed someone to babysit her son so mom volunteered me.  I was wearing one of my dresses at the time so I asked if I should go change, mom said no that I was fine the way I was.  We went to her home with me in the dress.  Mom's friend liked seeing me in the dress and told me more boys should start wearing them, mom agreed. So after that I'd always babysit her child while dressed as a girl.
i've had several women out me in public. Funny how these words are a permanent part of my memory.

"You told me you wanted to buy panties and here you are handing me women's briefs. So which will it be? You are the one who will be wearing these, I want you to happy and comfortable in your new panties!"

"Wait on this line and pay for your new panties, I'll be shopping over there while you wait for this line to move."

(While on another line} - "I'm so glad we picked you out such a pretty full slip! Do you think you'll enjoy wearing it? From now on this is what you'll be wearing around the house, This is what a lot of women wear around the house. Your new sliip and your panties! You'll finally be so happy and comfortable now. You are wearing panties right now, aren't you?"

(After paying for a new dress for her and myself, at an American Apparrel store, obviously 2 different sizes.) - She says to the lady behind the register, "Do yuou have someplace where she can try on her new pink dress?" Off the dressing rooms we went.
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
(03-26-2018, 07:04 PM)Sissycindylynn Wrote: i've had several women out me in public. Funny how these words are a permanent part of my memory.

"You told me you wanted to buy panties and here you are handing me women's briefs. So which will it be? You are the one who will be wearing these, I want you to happy and comfortable in your new panties!"

"Wait on this line and pay for your new panties, I'll be shopping over there while you wait for this line to move."

(While on another line} - "I'm so glad we picked you out such a pretty full slip! Do you think you'll enjoy wearing it? From now on this is what you'll be wearing around the house, This is what a lot of women wear around the house. Your new sliip and your panties! You'll finally be so happy and comfortable now. You are wearing panties right now, aren't you?"

(After paying for a new dress for her and myself, at an American Apparrel store, obviously 2 different sizes.) - She says to the lady behind the register, "Do yuou have someplace where she can try on her new pink dress?" Off the dressing rooms we went.

yikes!
One of my wife's favorite methods of keeping me in line or punishing me for getting out of line is a shopping trip.  I may be required to carry her purse, purchase female clothes, or go wearing feminine attire.  I never know how extreme my cross dressing will be until the last minute. Often on the spur of the moment she'll take me to a crowded cosmetics department and have me ask to have lipstick put on me.  Other times I will have to ask the girls at the perfume counter to spray me with the most girly spray they carry. She loves to publicly humiliate me by allowing other women see that she wears the pants in our house and makes me wear the panties.
    Warm weather provides my wife with the opportunity to publicly show who wears the pants in our house.  I dread the first warm weekend of spring.  This year is no different.  Last night,  I was told that this weekend would have just the kind of weather that every girl and woman has been waiting for.  They can finally wear their spring clothes.  She added she had a special weekend planned for us. Before going to bed I had to apply tanning lotion to her legs with her saying that no girl wants pale white legs.  When I was done she teased that I had now had a choice to make about my legs.  Lotion - tonight or a tanning bed tomorrow.  I chose the lotion. 

¬†¬†¬† This morning she drove us to another town that was having a large spring festival and I spent the day catering to her every demand wearing the outfit she had chosen for me.¬† Since they are calling for rain tomorrow, I‚Äôm thankful that I have been spared spending another day carrying her purse through large crowds while wearing very short shorts, pink flip flops and the pink t-shirt that says, ‚ÄúShe‚Äôs The Boss‚ÄĚ on the front and ‚ÄúShe Won The Bet‚ÄĚ on the back.
(03-16-2018, 10:44 PM)Trisette1 Wrote: My Wife is a very sexy woman. She has always dressed very smart and elegant. Her attitude is from inside and out very appealing and sexy. She has a style or choice of clothing that tend to go in the direction of skirts just below the knee and stockings and garter belt. Always elegant.
She has taken me several times to shop clothes and accesories for me when we are on vacation or just visiting other cities. One one accation she took me to a big mall. She likes to have control so she politely asked the girl behind the counter what skirts and tops they had in "her" size while she points at me. Its quite a rush beeing outed so directly and even more so because I kinda know on forehand that she was going to do it. She has done this several times and every time with a discreet smile. What really had me blush was when she asked the girl that "she" (meaning me) also needs hosiery and panties. I believe we spent like 45 minutes in the store searching for clothes and underwear for me. The girl was very pro and didnt seem to mind. It was a bit harder for me..... I had to try on different skirts and the girl helped out giving advice and getting new skirts for me to try. Then I had to stand in line to pay for everything. Some of the customers smiled wbile others looked like they had seen a ghost.  
It is truly a exciting life to submitt to a Woman and letting go of controle. My wife leads our marriage far better than I could ever do and its really something more men should try.

Thank you so much Trisette for beginning this thread which has had quite many exciting responses.  Has your Female Master Wife always been in charge of you in such an open manner, or did Her feminization and sex-role reversal develop over time.   Does She have a network of other Female friends/acquaintances with whom she shares ideas and male girl training tactics?