BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I try my best to look very babyish
I used to get that too. It's so embarrassing, isn't it?

I guess because women automatically grab a baby and hold it/put it over their shoulder/pat its bottom/check its nappy they assume it's okay to do it to any child in nappies. So many times I had to stand still while a female relative pushed her hand down inside my baby knickers and feel around to see if I'd wet my nappy.
(08-06-2016, 09:08 PM)Ali Wrote: I used to get that too. It's so embarrassing, isn't it?

I guess because women automatically grab a baby and hold it/put it over their shoulder/pat its bottom/check its nappy they assume it's okay to do it to any child in nappies. So many times I had to stand still while a female relative pushed her hand down inside my baby knickers and feel around to see if I'd wet my nappy.

So much worse when you are going through puberty and have something that they can feel .