Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More Favorite Drawings
And it’s not just the nappy and baby knickers that are so humiliating. It’s the prone position, the poor boy just laying there, defenceless, waiting to have his wet nappy changed in full view of the girls.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
(03-19-2018, 08:05 PM)Ali Wrote: And it’s not just the nappy and baby knickers that are so humiliating. It’s the prone position, the poor boy just laying there, defenceless, waiting to have his wet nappy changed in full view
Of the girls.

Ali, you lived it. I can't imagine that. It was just a potential nightmare for me.
(03-19-2018, 08:05 PM)Ali Wrote: And it’s not just the nappy and baby knickers that are so humiliating. It’s the prone position, the poor boy just laying there, defenceless, waiting to have his wet nappy changed in full view
Of the girls.

It's not only that, it's having your legs held up high as the thick nappies are slipped under you and even a smacking or strapping if you've been naughty!
It was almost unbearably humiliating. And as Wailer says, having your legs lifted high above your waist and having your bottom smacked before being pinned tightly into thick nappies only added further shame.

Here's an example of old-fashioned PP/DD.
These two have been naughty, and their sitter administers the standard discipline.
Already in diapers for the afternoon, the one on the left has received a bottom-warming and an enema, while the other about to be given his.
One is not about to forget an experience like this very soon!
Punishment like this is so humiliating. As if it’s not bad enough being put back into a nappy and being left in the charge of a baby sitter.