satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone had experience with this site? dhgate.com
I found this site which has very reasonable prices on sissy clothes and chastity devices, including some very small cb's at reasonable prices. Had anyone had experience with them? 
dhgate.com
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
https://www.dhgate.com/product/s024c-mag...1938752437
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
I've purchased stuff including sissy dresses and full chastity belts (proper stainless steel panties) from various merchants in China on AliExpress, Light-in-the-box, DH Gate and eBay.

Despatch can be slow and tracking difficult but
everything has always arrived in the UK and in France so I have no hesitation in ordering from China.
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
Most clothing made in China is not true to western sizes, as Asian women are generally quite thin-framed as compared to western women, and Chinese mills often are very exact on material quantities (whereas a western mill will generally give a few inches of overage to account for any measuring error). My experience suggests to stay away from any garment or device that you can't see beforehand or that isn't sold by a domestic retailer, or that isn't bespoke.
(03-12-2018, 09:24 PM)Conway Wrote: Most clothing made in China is not true to western sizes, as Asian women are generally quite thin-framed as compared to western women, and Chinese mills often are very exact on material quantities (whereas a western mill will generally give a few inches of overage to account for any measuring error). My experience suggests to stay away from any garment or device that you can't see beforehand or that isn't sold by a domestic retailer, or that isn't bespoke.

Good point, Conrad. Here's an experience of mine that's a case on point.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
My thanks to all if you here, gonna pass on that site.
If you are going to buy anything from China . Use Amazon rather than Ebay . I speak from experience . Refunds and returns are far easier on Amazon .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Thank you Bill.
(03-14-2018, 06:02 AM)Bill Wrote: If you are going to buy anything from China . Use Amazon rather than Ebay . I speak from experience .  Refunds and returns are far easier on Amazon .

AND the sizing is perhaps a bit more regulated in real world USA inches although conversion to metrics centimeters (2.54 to the inch) is OK.
Asian XL sizing is not the same as USA XL not even close - more like about 3 sizes and sheets to the wind - get and use the measurements !
Beware if any person is using the MANUAL method of measurement being 2-3 cm (centimeters) difference. If the waist is not elastic and fastens
close with a zipper the odds of a comfortable fitting is unlikely !
Folks you are wearing clothing here and not building an ark with "cubits" as the norm for measurement !
(04-02-2018, 01:26 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: . . . . . . . real world USA inches . . . . . . . .

[Image: chuckling.gif]  The inch is a unit in the 'Imperial' system of measurements. [Image: icon_e_perfect.gif]
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.