satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissy Dressmaking
OK, but it's still pretty hard to work with. Slippery.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
(08-09-2016, 01:35 PM)abbadus Wrote: That is really impressive. I love sewing also, and have only made accessory items so far (panties, sashes, simple hair pieces, peenie pouches/dresses). The most ambitious of my creations were modifications to a dress which i bought, you can see them here http://imgur.com/gallery/4gC2L

The dress's sleeves and rear double-sash, as well as the mincing ribbons. I recently just finished adding a layer to a new petticoat of mine, but it didnt turn out how i wanted. I learned some things from the experience though, even if it was a bit of a failure.

Awww, that's so nicely done and I simply looooove that dress ... and the mincing ribbons, of course. They always make us look so girly and totally sissified and they are a handy item to control our posture, gait and movements ...  Smile

No worries, failures in making something new and you haven't done before simply happen. Of course, a sissy needs to be punished for messing up the fabrics but what really counts is that we learn from our clumsiness and improve our skills and become a better and even more docile sissy.

curtsy

sissykat
[Image: Signatur.jpg]
Females rule, sissies obey!

I have a few organza hankies i love in my panties .[img][Image: 15199957223_6e3b500d0e_o.jpg][/img][img][Image: 23608296144_30ab0523f5_h.jpg]  [Image: 24128446012_7a2617b361_b.jpg]  [Image: 24210419796_0669fea20e_b.jpg][/img]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

There's just so much about sewing that makes it the ideal task for an otherwise idle sissy.  It's a treat to have something worthwhile to do when I've completed my other chores.  You can Google free patterns for anything and modify them to your own dimensions, you can alter outfits you buy for a better fit and so much more!  Adding ruffles and lace, making your own bras, shopping for that special fabric and the perfect ribbons to go with...

Believe it or not, my first project was making myself pretty cloth fitted diapers, super easy!  Before I knew it I had onesies and baby doll outfits for my times when I'm supposed to be a sissy baby girl.  My second was more practical, a nice pinafore apron for housework.  One item on my to-do list is my very own, custom corset.

"Idle hands make an idle heart."  If you carry a project bag with you for hand sewing and detail work like embroidery, you will always be a productive sissy.
(08-11-2016, 03:55 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: ... "Idle hands make an idle heart."  If you carry a project bag with you for hand sewing and detail work like embroidery, you will always be a productive sissy.

That's the proper sissy attitude 

sissy huggies

sissykat
[Image: Signatur.jpg]
Females rule, sissies obey!

sissykat
(08-11-2016, 03:55 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: ... "Idle hands make an idle heart."  If you carry a project bag with you for hand sewing and detail work like embroidery, you will always be a productive sissy.

That's the proper sissy attitude 

sissy huggies

sissykat

I have found knitting, crocheting and sewing a fabulous way of occupying Nancy Edwina's time.  Hours spent facing the wall on a hard stool knitting herself a nice school cardigan which she then has to wear helps enforce her school girl role and be the source of her own humiliating clothes.  If she fails to do it properly I simply have her unravel her knitting and start again.  Helps her to understand her place and that her time is mine to waste.
Love your creations, sissykat! You have some lovely sissy dresses that any sissy would love to wear! And, certainly this is a most suitable hobby for a sissy...much more appropriate than woodwork (unless you're crafting a nice paddle for Mistress) or other "masculine" hobbies!

Hugs,

sissy jamieanne
(08-05-2016, 04:57 PM)sissykat Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 03:49 PM)mikki Wrote: Very nice, sissykat!  I think everyone would enjoy seeing some more of your handiwork.  Thanks for sharing.  

- mikki

Thanks for the kind compliment mikki. Here's another one in mint showing me practicing to curtsy ...

[Image: curtsy01_Small.jpg]

Mistress named the dress "Sissy de Menthe" ... It's made from satin (as most of the dresses I make ... giggles). Additionally it comes with mincing ribbons, a matching hairbow, a high neck starched collar and matching sissy panties ... Smile ...

It's hard to feel and act boyish when being dressed like that ... 

Hope Y/you like 

sissykat

Your dresses are absolutely gorgeous, you are very talented. My wife is a seamstress so I know what I'm talking about and as talented as she is I know for a fact she would not want to tackle such a time consuming and detailed project. I'd wear one of your creations in a heart beat but my wife has made it very clear that she doesn't want me dressing so sissy. She made my French maid's dress for me and that's as far as she will allow and believe me I'm not complaining, I am very fortunate. Still though it's nice to see sissies looking their best in the prettiest dresses, thank you for sharing your lovely pics.

Maid Jennifer
Wow! abbadus sewing project(s) link. Incredible, pretty. Must have taken you a great deal of time.
My mother taught me to sew as part of my petticoat punishment. I wasn't very good at it, but I managed to sew extra frilly trim on some of my clothes. I had a bodysuit from Marks and Spencer which she made me sew frilly trim round all the openings. And I once made a multi layered petticoat from net curtain material and elastic. It was very stiff, so made any skirt I wore over it stick out at 45 degrees.